MMR 900 Short Block W\JDM Head Studs

Infinitro

BigDog+SS=NuffSaid!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I purchased a used MMR 900 short block back around christmas. The engine had very low miles and had been used for a very short time. This I verified with the shop whom did the swap for the previous owner. I disassembled the enginge, checked all the internals and bought the parts needed for the rebuild: New +.05 Manley file to fit rings. ($200.00) New Perfect Circle 149M main bearings ($150.00) and last but not least, the ARP head studs that were custom made at the time for JDM ($400.00). The Manley rod bearings are also new. This engine can be bought assembled or if you are like me and want to check and do your own work, the engine can be bought in pieces. The forged cobra crank is spotless. Since it was used, I was going to get this engines rotating assembly rebalanced as well as professionally reassembled. It looks like I'll never have the time or place to install this and since I've acquired a new toy to occupy my time and money, this might as well go to someone who will use it. I am only asking for what I have in this engine, hopefully someone will need it, if not I'll part it out on ebay. Asking price $3000.00 Please pm me if interested. Check the MMR website for specs on the MMR 900. Forgot that I also have the stock sandwhich head gaskets from Ford as recommended by JDM. Thanks!
-Raymond-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back