Modern Warfare 3

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That describes the two perfectly. BF3's graphics are far better, gameplay is honestly more realistic, and the campaign is pretty sweet. MW3, multiplayer is good, but graphics lack compared to BF3 and the campaign is okay. I love both games, but if I could only own one and had to choose, it would be BF3. COD Elite is a fucking joke, period. I did play kill confirm on MW3 and really liked that compared to the normal TDM and I really like domination or sabotage. TDM is nothing more that halo run and gun and I can't stand that shit kind of play. BF3 does have a couple issues with where they spawn you and a couple of the boards are fricken huge, which is fine if you are in the jets, but sucks if your team lost all points and you have to run from the deployment area. Both games have their good and bad, but I do think BF3 did a better job. Hopefully once they get the elite system going so we can make clans, the gameplay will take on a more serious style of play like socom use to have.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kimmer and I have been wrecking some kids on MW3. Someone needs to get at us! lol!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Finally getting the hang of the maps and guns. had some trouble at first and felt likes dumbass since I would create my class and kept sucking during gameplay not being able to figure out how people got scopes and attachments in their guns. Not until I hit level 20 playing with a buddy of mine did I realize I had been customizing my class but kept picking the top set of classes the game gives you. Once I figured out during gameplay I wasn't using my custom class and swapped over to them I started playing a LOT better. I'm on it a few hours a day and even though it's just like the other mw games I like playing it.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
The only problem I have with MW3 is the fact that they fucking see me WAY before I see them and it is pissing me off so bad. I am about to get a new fucking router or something literally just for this game

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
The only problem I have with MW3 is the fact that they fucking see me WAY before I see them and it is pissing me off so bad. I am about to get a new fucking router or something literally just for this game

You realize there's a perk for seeing targets further away right?

G.T

Reaction score
the stalker perk works more for snipers.. i had it on for a while and didn't notice much difference in the amount of long-shots i'm getting with my assault rifle

what's everyone's favorite weapon so far?

i'm still on the M16 with a heartbeat sensor and holographic sight, and another class with the holographic sight and rapid fire.. both with SMAW, Semtex and EMP grenades..

i'm not doing as good as i used to with Blackops (my K/D there used to be over 1.5) where i'm hovering around 0.8 now :(

thinking about the SCAR, but i think it makes more sense (career wise) to rank up on the M16 to finish its challenges before picking a new gun that will start with 0 attachments :\

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score

Nothing is going to help if they are host, they are going to have the drop. Just get better. :D

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Well my KD ratio is still over 2.0 and I still go positive every game so I guess I'm just expecting too much lol. But nasty don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about haha.

Razorback I realize that, I don't feel like explaining what I was talking about earlier I figured everybody would know. You will figure it out lol

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
so far my favorite gun is the G36C, however I picked up an ACR off the ground and it is clearly the best gun in the game.

M4 is pretty good, average
Scar is good at smaller maps due to higher rate of figher
CM901 is pretty good, lacks up close though
Type 95/M16 almost identical
G36 very good, a better M4
ACR best gun in game hahaha

MP5 is ok,
UMP is pretty good
P90 best SMG i have used so far.

I think alot of it depends on your play style, map and what perks you use.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I like the Type 95. I just unlocked it but it clearly has more stopping power than the M16, which was my favorite. I use it with a red dot and rapid fire.

I've also started liking the UMP for the smaller, more cramped maps. Working well with the holo sight and rapid fire.

TonyGT

Low and Slow
Reaction score
I like the Type 95. I just unlocked it but it clearly has more stopping power than the M16, which was my favorite. I use it with a red dot and rapid fire.

I've also started liking the UMP for the smaller, more cramped maps. Working well with the holo sight and rapid fire.

UMP extended mags and range probably the best gun in the game.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Well my KD ratio is still over 2.0 and I still go positive every game so I guess I'm just expecting too much lol. But nasty don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about haha.

I used to get pissed about it but it's just an issue between hosts. If it had dedicated servers it wouldn't be like that.

CM901 is pretty good, lacks up close though
Type 95/M16 almost identical

The Type 95 is the FAMAS in MW2, not the M16.

The CM901 is good up close, it even says that in it's description.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I used to get pissed about it but it's just an issue between hosts. If it had dedicated servers it wouldn't be like that.

The Type 95 is the FAMAS in MW2, not the M16.

The CM901 is good up close, it even says that in it's description.

CM901 description may say good up close but its not, its fire rate is too slow. IMO

High fire rate owns in CQB

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back