Money pit

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
Thought that would be fun to know how much money you put into our babies...
Let's start!
I think i'm close to $19k. i had to pay for my accident almost $8k and $11k of mods including tickets to US + cargo freight + customs

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
pretty sure this got labled TEKK from a post on MF

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
im pushing 30k, and am currently putting together a new build, all said and done i'll have another 10k in her and should be a good 650-700whp....
tranny being maxed at that point,which will be keeping me from the 800whp goal, that is another 5k in itself, but if my wife sees this post i will probably be closer to this = :dead2:

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
4k maybe. Most of that is for drag radials (on my 6th or 7th pair)

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
my total was including the purchase price of the car which was 16k, but mine also came with roughly 12k in mods already on it...

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
I find it better to just keep all the recipts in a safe place in case i need to return anything. I will never go through and add them up. . They are in a folder and my oldest son in case of my untimly death has been instructed to retrieve and burn the folder.

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
I have $13k in mine and it has 50k miles and almost full bolt ons. Mod smart, people. I don't get how so many people can waste money and get no return. I can sell my car for a profit right now including the cost of the mods lol.

But it's slow as fuck.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
without including the price of the car.........i've invested about 15 grand, and in the year 2013 will dump an additional 12

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I often wonder what my "total" investment is, including the added costs associated with the three engine failures before MMR built me a block from scratch.

I probably don't want to know.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I have $13k in mine and it has 50k miles and almost full bolt ons. Mod smart, people. I don't get how so many people can waste money and get no return. I can sell my car for a profit right now including the cost of the mods lol.

But it's slow as fuck.

You are in the wrong place. There is no logical reason for what we do, we just do it and don't try to figure out the why aspect. This site is mostly an enableing force where we can get support for our self admitted money wasting ways.

TJL442

forum member
Reaction score
Don't know and don't really care and I throw the receipts out with the boxes they came in. Its not as much as many on here but it will still be too much.

Tim

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
You are in the wrong place. There is no logical reason for what we do, we just do it and don't try to figure out the why aspect. This site is mostly an enableing force where we can get support for our self admitted money wasting ways.

Lol I like to live vicariously. Maybe ill blow a little more when I graduate college next spring and get my big boy job.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I often wonder what my "total" investment is, including the added costs associated with the three engine failures before MMR built me a block from scratch.

I probably don't want to know.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I'm with you, 3 engines plus everything else I don't want to add it up!!!

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back