More like a Need to Buy.... Mcleod GT500 clutch

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
I am looking for the RST twin disk but will also take the RXT. Need it by Friday. I will pay overnight shipping. PM me what you have. Again, this is for the GT500. Thank you.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Yeah, stick with the Twin Disc clutch Mike. No need to go to a single disc.

stang67gt

wrench turner
Reaction score
I have an RST still in car with 5k on it? I can take it out tonight and send it tomorrow morning if interested? It's still winter and might be going auto so its no big deal

Boozshey

Reaction score
I have an RST still in car with 5k on it? I can take it out tonight and send it tomorrow morning if interested? It's still winter and might be going auto so its no big deal

I'm authorized to speak for mike... what flywheel?

Boozshey

Reaction score
Found this, I wonder if they'll do next day. Can anyone confirm this is what I need? It's the same part number but I only see Chevy for the fitting on their chart...

http://www.autopartsdealer.com/mcle...edium=cse&utm_campaign=cp50&utm_content=rank1

yes mike, there are a lot of cars that share this same style clutch. research will show that.

Anyways, the thing that you are going to run into is like I told you in txt. McCleod builds to spec. When you get your clutch you name will actually be written on it. Don't rush it. Be patient.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Yea, just an FYI for everyone, Boozshey is helping me out greatly on this one so if needed, tell him anything and he can relay it to me. I'm stuck at work until 6...

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
yes mike, there are a lot of cars that share this same style clutch. research will show that.

Anyways, the thing that you are going to run into is like I told you in txt. McCleod builds to spec. When you get your clutch you name will actually be written on it. Don't rush it. Be patient.

i hear ya. It says on site in stock and ships out within a day. I really don't wanna wait another week. Bout ready to get a rental again.

Boozshey

Reaction score
is it the complete steel one or the lightened steel one? Was the Mcleod Flywheel installed at the same time as the clutch? and how much for the pair?

Sinergyms

Sinergy Motorsports Inc.
Reaction score
I just called the warehouse and they have none in stock. Earliest I could get one would be monday of next week.
Great clutches and great company but the "build to order" is a major PITA and with the RXT's being nearly 2k a pop, it aint exactly something I can have just sitting on the shelf.

Sorry man, I tried.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
I just called the warehouse and they have none in stock. Earliest I could get one would be monday of next week.
Great clutches and great company but the "build to order" is a major PITA and with the RXT's being nearly 2k a pop, it aint exactly something I can have just sitting on the shelf.

Sorry man, I tried.

RXT 2k? I meant like this one...

http://www.lethalperformance.com/tr...rxt-street-twin-disc-clutch-26-spline-p-30518

Either way, I understand. Thank you for trying.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back