Mustang Colors

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
[/ATTACH]
I'd like to see more crazy colors. I like the colors they use on the Challengers, I love Hemi Orange. Hell, even GM have that stupidly bright Kermit green...

The Mustangs need Grabber Orange/Blue/Green and maybe even a few crazy ones, Metallic Green, Purple, Bright Blue etc.

Right on, thats what i am talking about, why can't Ford get some thing better
View attachment 22754

Last edited:

stevb15

Reaction score
Legend Lime would look good on a new 5.0. Of course I'm biased.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
I myself like the yellow blaze metallic.I know its not for everyone.

11084_1.jpg

All you need is a giant hotdog on top of that thing and you're ready to go. That thing is exactly the color of French's mustard.

gil_t2

Reaction score
I like most all of the colors, my complaint is the mix. Grabber Blue, and yellow blaze are it! every thing else is dark. ( as i said at the begining White, red, silver and black are standard colors every year )

Boosted05GT

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
No one seems to like the Windveil blue. Personally I wasn't too big on it myself but I had it re painted a shade darker and added some flake. Its a acquired taste but I am happy with it.

dnzipv.jpg

23342b.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i know its the wrong brand and everything, but i am in love with this color

synergy-green-camaro_100304702_s.jpg

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, I bemoan the lack of color choices as well. For 69 there were 24 options. 70, 26. 71, 29. Ive long hated the overuse of plain, blah "dirt" colors, browns, tan, etc and drab ass versions of silver and grey.

orangensaft

People think its yellow
Reaction score
You guys say they are played out, but everyone seems to buy the greys, silvers and whites. Ford knows that a lot of people won't buy the more unusual colors. I see standard color mustangs one after another everyday, but I've only seen two in grabber blue and only a handful in other colors, I've never seen the yellow blaze, I'd like to compare it to the grabber orange. I've only seen two in grabber orange, both once, and one of them was a PJ. The masses just don't want the in your face colors. They are just a bunch of sheep.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys say they are played out, but everyone seems to buy the greys, silvers and whites. Ford knows that a lot of people won't buy the more unusual colors. I see standard color mustangs one after another everyday, but I've only seen two in grabber blue and only a handful in other colors, I've never seen the yellow blaze, I'd like to compare it to the grabber orange. I've only seen two in grabber orange, both once, and one of them was a PJ. The masses just don't want the in your face colors. They are just a bunch of sheep.

So I'm a "sheep" because I like Sterling Grey? :stfu:

dmhines

KONA GT
Reaction score

Yellow Blaze = Grabber Orange with Pearl topcoat ...

JDM74

forum member
Reaction score
So I'm a "sheep" because I like Sterling Grey? :stfu:

Na, you are one of the smart ones. Pictures of Sterling Grey Metallic never do it justice. There are bass boats that are jealous of this color. I love the color of my car and wouldn't change it for any of the other colors out there.

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
I love black myself.If I could afford it a 2011 in grabber blue or black with black leather interior would be my first choice.My 06 is screaming yellow with black leather.I too have had the vibrant colors over the years.Pink 66,azure blue 04 mach,purple 92 and 84 gt pearl white in front slowly fading to ocean blue in the back(painted at trade school by the teacher).

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The main reason I didn't get Grabber Blue (my first choice) was that I didn't want to drive a cop magnet.

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
The main reason I didn't get Grabber Blue (my first choice) was that I didn't want to drive a cop magnet.

I'm 39 my days of speeding and street racing are over.I do all my racing now on the 660 or the 1320.So even though my color draws attention,I don't do anything that would get me pulled over.

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm 39 my days of speeding and street racing are over.I do all my racing now on the 660 or the 1320.So even though my color draws attention,I don't do anything that would get me pulled over.

I have a bad habit of getting speeding tickets for doing 5 miles over the speed limit. Maryland cops are dickheads.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
they need to bring back the color anti-establish mint

gil_t2

Reaction score

People buy them because there isn't any choice, and they want the car. The dealer i worked at only had 2 Grabber blue the hole 2010 model year.
1 GT convert, and 1 V6 coupe. And I worked at one of the largest dealers on the east coast. I bought Vapor Silver because i could not find a white GT at the time, in 500 miles of my dealership. I could not find any Orange either. I took vapor silver since it looked good with red strips and interior

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
next time you buy a new vehicle special order it to your exact specifications. i ordered my car in the alloy metallic color because i wanted it. i don't see alot of them either. most silvers and grey's are lighter. if i buy another new car i'll order that one also. i liked the idea of no one being able to test drive my car. i also knew it's vin number before the car had even started on the assembly line.

gil_t2

Reaction score
It is very difficult to get people the order now adays. Last year i only had 4 customers order Mustangs. With Fords management of the rebates, a salesmen can not promise the customer future rebates or financing programs. So i do dealer trades and get them as close as i can. Also the manager will step in and try to close a deal even if it means giving the car away. They do not want the customer to order.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back