Mustang Week 2010 Who's going???

Synister500

Reaction score
I'm headed down Monday the 19th from KY. With the wife's blessing we got the condo and are staying all week.

Last edited:

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Ill be heading down on the saturday before mustang week and staying all the way through the following sunday. Not taking an S197 though, Im towing down my black 79 coupe. If you see a black with black vinyl top foxbody stop in and say hello that is me. Or a black 01 Lightning truck.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah... seriously... People from Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Virginia, Jersey...etc... They are all coming... I know for a fact b/c they are customers of ours.

Xporter

Reaction score
Ill be heading down on the saturday before mustang week and staying all the way through the following sunday. Not taking an S197 though, Im towing down my black 79 coupe. If you see a black with black vinyl top foxbody stop in and say hello that is me. Or a black 01 Lightning truck.
Sweet, I still miss my foxbody but I'm working on getting another.

Synister500

Reaction score
+1 for BBR. Think the world of you guys. I'll be hauling my 06 torch red CS-8 down.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
look forward to seeing everybody there, I live here at myrtle beach and took off that thursday thru sunday, also having a cookout at my house probably either that friday after the car show or saturday after the cruise in , it will be later in the evening, were really close to the mall their having the car show at only like 10 mins away, anyones welcome to come by and have a burger, just pm me your number and ill send you guys mine if your interested in showing up, it will be a good bit of people from the local car club that Im in here

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back