Mustards Part out sale has opened

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some of you might not know but I blew up another motor. Unfortunately today I found out that the blower took some damage, but is repairable. The last month while the car has been down, i have had a lot of time to think about what im doing, and even though Im right there with my build, Ive decided to call it quits. Im to busy with school and other things Im trying to accomplish, and mental, physically, and financialy, I feel very broken. I guess the time has come for me to make some choices in my life, and I realize that its time to regroup, and get my life together. Ive spent the last 5 years of my life putting everything into this wonderful, awesome car. The time has come to spend some time on myself now. With all this being said, Ive decided to part every thing out, and then turn the car back to 100% stock and sell Mustard. Please feel free to PM or call about anything you may be interested. I have put a price on every item but if you local I wont have to pay shipping so I am open to best offers as well. I know ive left a ton of stuff off the list, but I WILL add them as i remember, or find them. Im going to post up a list and tommorow I will hopefully start adding pictures

Thanks guys and please make a best offer. I just threw prices together. And please ask questions some stuff is brand new never used and other are a little used or prettey new

neve used Fully built bottom end Alum block, kellog crank, fordged modmax h beams, manley pistons, upgraded rings and bearings, 9to1 CR, with arp main stuts and arp 2000 rod bolts 3000
Transmission 6060 with Coast drive shaft and KR shifter.
Cltch and flywheel pending
Arp head studs brand new sold
Moroso 7 qt sold
Mellings oil pump brand new 300
Saleen blower needs rebuilding , may be able to be cleaned 1500
60 lb injectors sold
Gt500 fuel system sold
BMR k member with arms and steeda X-5 ball joints sold
Qa1 tie rods brand new 100
Trunk reservoir 150
Cervenis hood yellow and black 425
ARP oil pan studs sold
ARP crank bolt sold
ARP flywheel bolts sold
200 dollar gift certificate from steeda 150
GT500 spoiler black sold
Steeda heat exchanger sold
Steeda upper control arm sold
CHE lowers adj sold
Steeda panhard sold
Tokito adj struts 350.
FRPP springs sold
Gt500 Tb With spacer sold
C and l with ba2400 maf sold
Wot box pending
BMR sway bar delete sold
Mo saleen idler sold
Mac long tubes sold
Mac mid pipe sold
Steeda/borla cans axel back sold
rear Sway bar relocation 30
Stock heads sold
Saleen 3.2 pully sold
Steeda hood struts sold
Hurst white ball sold
Speed of sound 2 gauge sold
PLX air/fuel gauge with module black on black sold
Autometer boost gauge black on black 25

Last edited:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Mustard!!! That sucks man but completely understandable. Nice prices. I wish I could take that engine off your hands man. You could always give it to me since I voted for you for COTM even though we werent suppose to vote. Lol GLWS!

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mustard!!! That sucks man but completely understandable. Nice prices. I wish I could take that engine off your hands man. You could always give it to me since I voted for you for COTM even though we werent suppose to vote. Lol GLWS!

I appreciate it. It is what it is ya know

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PMs sent!

Believe it or not Ive gotten A ton of PMS in 5 minutes. Im waiting for the guy to repond, if he does shortly they will be shipping to you tommorow.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
awesome, sorry ive been looking for those parts, and what kind of mid pipe is it?

-Drew
maybe we can have ours shipped together if i decide to get some things. that way we can save on shipping?

are you getting the longtubes and mid pipe?

if so i want your prochamber maybe.

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
Ray i sure as hell hope so and you can def have my prochamber if i get it all.... i should be taking a nap before work but i want to be on top of this lol

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
Believe it or not Ive gotten A ton of PMS in 5 minutes. Im waiting for the guy to repond, if he does shortly they will be shipping to you tommorow.

Put me next on the list for the wot box have the money to you in a minute ready to go

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
Son of a bitch I want the blower but I just bought a boat........Why me?!?

usafimj

Reaction score
What color is the SOS gauge pod? Is it the pillar pod or the one that goes on top of the dash

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back