My best track time, i guess.

2oo5GT

Went to the track last night and finally got to use my nitto drag radials on 99 Cobra rims that i bought used 2 months ago. Have about 50% tread and i always tell people that nitto DR's suck:naughty:, but i couldn't beat the price. I prefer MT's and i'll get some when i get back...

60' 1.98
1/8 8.397
Mph 86.32
1/4 12.94
Mph 108.30

I would have to granny off the line to make sure they would stick, i would heat the crap out of them. Everytime i hit second gear they would spin pretty bad, the MT's i use to have never spun in second gear, they would hit hard when i shifted. I had one pass that i had a crappier 60', 13.1 @ 108.77 almost 109mph,i thought that was sweet. But i still left dissappointed, knowing that i should have bought some MT's and not to be cheap. When i get back, i'll get some.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that's some nice times. High ET's what gears are you running.

2oo5GT

I have motive 3.90's now. I just got rid of my 4.30's about a month and ahalf go. With the cams and springs, i can shift higher and wish I could have tested those 4.30's with that combo. I was hoping for around 12.50's but man those nitto's suck,lol.

2oo5GT

i had them at 18psi, but they were used and not much tread left. I heated the crap out of them but i know a few years back a friend had some nitto's and he complained about them and i knew to never buy them but couldn't pass up the deal for DR's and rims. i paid like 150 bucks for the set. I know sometimes the track isn't prepped that great, sometimes though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back