My first FFW event + interesting Torq tune results!!

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Paul Meister is one of the best tuners I have come to know. Torq built my car from scratch and in a rush and I have been running the Z06 for 22,000 trouble free miles, which include a bunch of drag strip passes and track days. Glad to see you are happy with the results!

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words and I am glad it worked out well

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Nice runs, I was there with a buddy from here too.. Good looking car, my favorite color.

flyfaster1

Reaction score
gtmiller1001- he doesnt have his anymore. i thought i recognized another car or two there. i was also a big fan of the torch red cobra with the KB, very clean car.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
gtmiller1001- he doesnt have his anymore. i thought i recognized another car or two there. i was also a big fan of the torch red cobra with the KB, very clean car.
Ah, you're the infamous "friend" that I kept hearing about....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why / How did your car change numbers on number three and number four time slips?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Why / How did your car change numbers on number three and number four time slips?
You'll notice in the picture that I paid for Test & tune + the class so they were getting my car numbers mixed up since they were both on the car haha. Good eye though!
017-1.jpg

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Ah, you're the infamous "friend" that I kept hearing about....

Yezzir, sure am, not sure if thats good or bad, heh.. im guilty for influencing him in regards to mustangs. as a friend i feel bad about the whole deal for reasons that have been stated in previous threads. but we live and learn.

Hopefully the show is bigger in Dallas, Ive never been to the one in big D and Im from here.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. I was supposed to go out there with y'all, but I flaked. Glad you had a good time.

Tell Greg I said he's my bitch

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
He came over last night to help data log, and of course he cried that he wanted to go out for a beer. "Cummon Bob, just one beer".

Ya ok, several beers, a shot, nachos, etc. Now today I feel like shit. Thanks Greg, lol.

NealAtTheWheel

forum member
Reaction score
You'll notice in the picture that I paid for Test & tune + the class so they were getting my car numbers mixed up since they were both on the car haha. Good eye though!
017-1.jpg

I was wondering the same thing... haha!! Well done though, very impressive!! That torque tune looks like it pulls pretty hard, I might have to look into it... Have any A/F on it?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing... haha!! Well done though, very impressive!! That torque tune looks like it pulls pretty hard, I might have to look into it... Have any A/F on it?
I do not currently have any a/f on it since I got rid of my interceptor gauge from my 2011; though I know it was dialed in great on that car.

I have only ran the tune for a short period of time and will get some datalogs done soon.

Congrats on the win!
Not as impressive as your 170+ pass but I appreciate it kdanner!

flyfaster1

Reaction score
He came over last night to help data log, and of course he cried that he wanted to go out for a beer. "Cummon Bob, just one beer".

Ya ok, several beers, a shot, nachos, etc. Now today I feel like shit. Thanks Greg, lol.

Yep, sounds familiar.. we agreed to go to this hole in the wall down the road from his house, keepin it chill. I said, cool, we can leave somewhat early so we dont feel like shit for the show, we agreed to that sound idea as well. Me- Dude, its 12ish already lets roll out, this is after he broke 4 beers, the bunch of us lost count how many buckets we drank, 4 shots later, and him stumbling around. 1:15 roles by, alright man lets go. Greg- fine man. Next day of course we feel like two old men run over by trucks, walking around the car show.

Sorry to thread jack fellas.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back