My good deals came in

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
Well I bought a BMR Adj. panhard rod here for 100 bucks, Ford GT supercar dual fuel punmp upgrade from brenspeed (used) for 70 bucks, and a 07 gt500 throttlebody from brenspeed (used) for 100 bucks too. I think I got a good deal on these things. My question is: Where can I find the adapter or adapter kit for the GT500 throttlebody? I am anxious to get all these things. I plan on getting a turbo later on. Also, Would putting the dual fuel pumps on now decrease my mileage and performance or increase, or nothing lol.

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
yep. now if i can just figure out where to get the adapter kit :p lol YEa checking the prices on them things new was outrageous and I was surfing along ebay and saw Brenspeed selling some used stuff.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Check with Metco on the adapter. They were showing one off at PRI. Supposed to have been tested by JPC this Monday so they should have more information on it by now. Pretty slick setup too.

2oo5GT

Check out modularmustangracing.com
i know they sell the GT500 TB kit, so they might sell just the adapter, hardward and silicone hose that you need. I remember bidding on some of Brents stuff on ebay but didn't win it, hhmmmmm,J/K

gloryboy

Reaction score
Well I bought a BMR Adj. panhard rod here for 100 bucks, Ford GT supercar dual fuel punmp upgrade from brenspeed (used) for 70 bucks, and a 07 gt500 throttlebody from brenspeed (used) for 100 bucks too. I think I got a good deal on these things. My question is: Where can I find the adapter or adapter kit for the GT500 throttlebody? I am anxious to get all these things. I plan on getting a turbo later on. Also, Would putting the dual fuel pumps on now decrease my mileage and performance or increase, or nothing lol.

Let me know how the fuel pump upgrade goes, i'm on the verge of going this route myself.........

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
If you bought the same GT500 tbody they had listed a week ago, you'll need to repair it before using it.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It does sound like you got a good deal. What are you planning on doing power wise with the blower? The fuel pump may be more than you need...

2oo5GT

For N/A the fuel pumps will be a little to much but i don't think it would really hurt to much. It would be different if you were N/A with your bolt ons and added 39lb injectors. It came with two pumps but maybe just add the one for now. Are they 255lph per pump or 190lph, i can't remember

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
It does sound like you got a good deal. What are you planning on doing power wise with the blower? The fuel pump may be more than you need...

500 to the wheels is my main goal. Durability is a plus for me.

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
For N/A the fuel pumps will be a little to much but i don't think it would really hurt to much. It would be different if you were N/A with your bolt ons and added 39lb injectors. It came with two pumps but maybe just add the one for now. Are they 255lph per pump or 190lph, i can't remember
I have 42 pound injectors I bought off another forum for 150 bucks. what would that combination of the pumps and injectors do for me? I am assuming a decrease in mileage but any gains?

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
I love good deals!!!!!!! LOL so do my creditors, I have been fortunate to get a couple good deals in my short time here, glad to see your plans coming together, I cant even think about a blower for the GT, still got to get the V6 one back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back