My GT350 pics -- LA Auto Show

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Awesme pics Paul! Thanks for posting.

I'm with a lot of you guys...if this car comes in at $53K, I will have one! The main reason I am not going to look at a 2015 GT right now is becuase I am holding out for this car.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
As much as I want to like it, I just can't overall. I like the back a lot, the front looks odd to me from to many angles still. Also, that little tacked on spoiler looks like shit, they should just leave it off as the car basically has a built in spoiler...

Last edited:

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at a new one the other day and finally figured out what was bothering me about the front end - it's the fender line. The curve of the fender just makes the whole front end of the car look too 'tall' and upsets to rake look of every other mustang besides the II. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get past that.

BINGO! I heard Ford had to keep the front end "tall" to pass European pedestrian crash standards. If that is true, its a shame. Also, I went to a Ford dealer the other day and they had a Deep Impact Blue GT parked next to a Gray Fusion, and from directly in front, it was really hard to tell them apart at first glance. I was never really a fan of the sloped rear end either. I was drawn to Mustangs by the retro look of the original S197 and I am staying there for now. To each his own.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well you guys are not alone. My brother got a 2014 for this reason. He just liked the looks of the 2014 better and also commented on the ford fusion front end.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Well you guys are not alone. My brother got a 2014 for this reason. He just liked the looks of the 2014 better and also commented on the ford fusion front end.

I DO gotta admit that the silver GT350 with the black stripes looks good in those pics you posted. I really don't hate the look of the new car. It just does not have that "wow" factor with me that told me I just gotta have one. That's what happened when I first saw a Saleen S197.

kon5t

forum member
Reaction score
I like this front better than the standard 2015 GT:

15294243674_e84e9e7e90_b.jpg

Wow I have a freedomboner! when is this going on sale?

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
The white ones should be special edition versions with the following:

0) Wimbledon White
1) Guardsman Blue Le Mans stripes
2) Guardsman Blue thin-thick-thin rocker stripes with "G.T.350" text
3) A running-horse Mustang emblem on the grille
4) The old '65 GT350 Cobra gas cap (faux cap of course) on the rear panel.
5) The old '65 GT350 Cobra horn button

It would be WAY cool if the R-model had the tach and oil temp gauges in a dash pod, no stereo, and side-exit (only) exhaust.

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
The white ones should be special edition versions with the following:

0) Wimbledon White
1) Guardsman Blue Le Mans stripes
2) Guardsman Blue thin-thick-thin rocker stripes with "G.T.350" text
3) A running-horse Mustang emblem on the grille
4) The old '65 GT350 Cobra gas cap (faux cap of course) on the rear panel.
5) The old '65 GT350 Cobra horn button

It would be WAY cool if the R-model had the tach and oil temp gauges in a dash pod, no stereo, and side-exit (only) exhaust.

I would buy that.

*Edit: Shit I would buy it even if it was pink and had a fat rainbow unicorn badge on it.

tumblr_ljvptuqA5r1qhsgcio1_500.png

Last edited:

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
1ff84f904f84f3aca238bbb91ecdb3f5.jpg

This unicorn talk made me think of this lmao!

My buddy with a ZL1 sent me this pic a while ago.... Asshole lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back