My New Baby! 07 GT

cbf102770

Reaction score
Here are a few shots of my new(to me) 07 GT Premium Black/Red int, 5MT.

Attachments

• Pandora 5.jpg
    Pandora 5.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Pandora 6.jpg
    Pandora 6.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Pandora 1.jpg
    Pandora 1.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image26.jpg
    image26.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 57

forum member
Reaction score
very clean and nice ride. congrats..

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new to this forum as well and new to mustangs and I promise you that once you put that first mod on it will be a never ending process... You should be super excited for what's to come... Please tell us your plans and let the madness begin :$

cbf102770

Reaction score
Plans are pretty common, CAI/Tuner,MGW shifter, Axle backs, 19" wheels/tires, suspension kit, upgrade Shaker 500. Might add a BBK front and rear if I can find a set that will fit the wheels I want. Its my DD, so I dont want to go crazy with mods.

Having traded in a 2002 Jeep Wranger SE (read 4cyl) auto, the stock 4.6 is a HUGE jump in power.

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
gott love the black and red and bigpappy33 is correct lock ur wallet and throw away the key hahahaha

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride and if your married please prepare your wife now for the mod bug, once it bites its all over.

cbf102770

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride and if your married please prepare your wife now for the mod bug, once it bites its all over.

She's already askin me what I wanna do next! LOL She took her out to the store the other night and came back saying " you gotta get a radar detector first" LOL then started askin when we could trade her Escape in for a new 5.0 for her HAHAHAHA she is as bad as I am. :thumb2:

cbf102770

Reaction score
Appreciate the compliments all, but I have to give the wife FULL credit for the black on red. I was looking at a few cars before I made the decision to get a Stang. Went to the local Bimmer dealer and checked out a 335i coupe that was the right dark grey color, just happened to have their red interior. She fell in love with it. SOO when I thought work was gonna give me about 200 hours of OT in a 3 week span, I was dead set on a 2012 5.0, stopped to check one out at the Ford lot, just happened to be black/red GORGEOUS!!

The OT fell thru, so when this one popped up on my Carmax search, I knew it was THE one. Drove 4.5 hrs to look at it, and had it transferred here to Charleston. It arrived on Thursday, bought it on Friday!! She aint perfect, few scratches, some covered with touch-up paint, couple discolorations on the back seats, but otherwise clean for a 2007. She will do nicely till I can get a brand spankin one (hopefully 2014)!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back