My new exhaust!

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Pypes M80's welded in the middle & custom muffler delete. Just revving her up so y'all can hear the exhaust. Finally happy. I've had several different setups now i'm finally happy. BTW I am selling my mac mufflers if anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited:

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds great, but you're a sucker for dogging it in the parking lot like that.
I won't even respond to that sucker comment. Because it can get real ugly in here. I'm on this forum for cars so I'll just leave that comment alone. Just watch how you speak to others. I know you were raised better than that. Be blessed im done.

Last edited:

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
I won't even respond to that sucker comment. Because it can get real ugly in here. I'm on this forum for cars so I'll just leave that comment alone. Just watch how you speak to others. I know you were raised better than that. Be blessed im done.

It doesnt bother me to talk down to people dumb enough to do what you did. Just watch out how you operate a motor vehicle where children can run out in front of you.

There are rural areas in every town perfectly safe for goosing your car.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I gotta say I am with Garrett on this one. No excuse, other than being a fucking retard (and some people are born that way, not their fault). You can't tell me you couldn't have found a better place to do that, flyby on a county road, or the like, unless you had to go up to where the camera man worked at his minimum wage, can't do any better for himself, because your stupidity has rubbed off on him, so he's forced to take 5 minutes of his lunch break at Kinko's to video tape for you, job.

If I was in the parking lot, and some asshat came blowing through showing off his car like that in an obviously busy/open strip center like that, and my kids were with me walking, I damn sure would have followed said water head and confronted him about it. "nola540boy", hideous blingy wheels, obnoxious exhaust, excessive revving to backup crooked as all fuck in the first place, I bet I could nail down your age group, and even your demographic...but then I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Sounds like ass IMO, my parents raised me well enough to know not to "go there" with people, and they also raised me well enough to know not to act like a dumbass as well. Too bad yours failed in this department.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I do agree that it was a bad place to do that. Only because of dumb ass parents who let their kids get outta sight when they are putting shit in their cars after shopping but I think you have had enough today.

BTW.......LOL @ the 5 MPH sign in the middle of then parking lot.

mynameismike65

forum member
Reaction score
I gotta say I am with Garrett on this one. No excuse, other than being a fucking retard (and some people are born that way, not their fault). You can't tell me you couldn't have found a better place to do that, flyby on a county road, or the like, unless you had to go up to where the camera man worked at his minimum wage, can't do any better for himself, because your stupidity has rubbed off on him, so he's forced to take 5 minutes of his lunch break at Kinko's to video tape for you, job.

If I was in the parking lot, and some asshat came blowing through showing off his car like that in an obviously busy/open strip center like that, and my kids were with me walking, I damn sure would have followed said water head and confronted him about it. "nola540boy", hideous blingy wheels, obnoxious exhaust, excessive revving to backup crooked as all fuck in the first place, I bet I could nail down your age group, and even your demographic...but then I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Sounds like ass IMO, my parents raised me well enough to know not to "go there" with people, and they also raised me well enough to know not to act like a dumbass as well. Too bad yours failed in this department.

251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Car sounds really good to me

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
It doesnt bother me to talk down to people dumb enough to do what you did. Just watch out how you operate a motor vehicle where children can run out in front of you.

There are rural areas in every town perfectly safe for goosing your car.
Well let's just do this. We can meet up in person. We are both in Texas I see. I wasn't even driving the car I was recording. But I'll be damn your going to keep this respecting me. I tried with the 1st post to keep thing civilized, but I see your a keyboard rambo!

Last edited:

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
BTW the car never left 1st gear and I have 4:10 gears. So that should let you know have fast he was driving. Yeah he was driving faster than 5 MPH true. But he wasn't flying. I told him to keep it in 1st gear just for video. SO you can really hear the exhaust.

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I do agree that it was a bad place to do that. Only because of dumb ass parents who let their kids get outta sight when they are putting shit in their cars after shopping but I think you have had enough today.

BTW.......LOL @ the 5 MPH sign in the middle of then parking lot.
Lol I agree with y'all dude. But I asked him to drive it so I can record it. We just finished working out. Like I said I agree with what he was saying. But that crap about the sucker would get his ass kicked!

Back