My new exhaust!

whitepunisher

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I agree with y'all dude. But I asked him to drive it so I can record it. We just finished working out. Like I said I agree with what he was saying. But that crap about the sucker would get his ass kicked!

I like how you randomly put in there we just finished working out, like that is some how related to the fact "your buddy" drove like that. For some reason I imagine this is how you workout

Btw, record that shit somewhere else. Who cares if "he" stayed in first gear. Shit is still dumb to do in a parking lot like that.

supadave

forum member
Reaction score
I tried multiple catbacks, and decided to do this exact set up and loved it. Once I installed LT's and ORX it sounded like a race car.

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
I like how you randomly put in there we just finished working out, like that is some how related to the fact "your buddy" drove like that. For some reason I imagine this is how you workout

Btw, record that shit somewhere else. Who cares if "he" stayed in first gear. Shit is still dumb to do in a parking lot like that.

chris-masters-interview-20070213051815073-000.jpg

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score

The reason I said we just finished working out is because we were just walking out into the parking lot and I asked him to let me get a quick video before he got in his car. And its not a excuse or anything like that. Just like in the quote you copied I said I agree with everybody that it was the wrong place to do that at.:deadhorse:

james05gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey op, when you get the chance can you take a pic on where you welded the m80's? car sounds good btw!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiney bitches. IMO his video didn't seem that bad. I see cars going much faster than that in our local parking lots. Doesn't bother me or my kids, we know to be aware of our surroundings.

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Hey op, when you get the chance can you take a pic on where you welded the m80's? car sounds good btw!
It was much cheaper doing it this way. I paid $44 a piece for the m80's from American Muscle & $100 for the muffler shop to weld them in & cut off the mufflers then put the chrome tips on.

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Basically I paid for 1 hour labor. It took them about 40 minutes to do the job. The reason I didn't buy the entire catback was it comes with 2.5 inch pipe. So it doesn't make since IMO when our cars already has 2.5 inch pipe already.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
photobucket-58019-1366242775293.jpg

Don't drive like a fucking moron I don't care if you have 4.10's and stayed in first gear your still fucking retarded.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
You know what.. I've always noticed it's the guys with the slow cars doing the dumb shit with their cars..... hahah just messing with you man!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back