My new exhaust!

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
So........ Let me get this straight. Every video we have seen of your car someone else is driving it like an idiot. Yet you still choose to let them drive? Then you post the video up and expect not to get talked to like an idiot? And then to top the cake you seem to get upset and want to fight about it in person. Now logic at some point has to kick in really it does.....

This comes to mind every time I see you call someone out and want to fight

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
Yes it is. Didn't know until they raised the car up.
So not only do you drive around parking lots putting kids at risk. You knowing drive around Texas dripping gear oil on the roads, putting kids and wild life at risk who may choose to try a taste.

Pathetic man...seriously use your damn head just once in this post.....

Just kidding :highfive:

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
So........ Let me get this straight. Every video we have seen of your car someone else is driving it like an idiot. Yet you still choose to let them drive? Then you post the video up and expect not to get talked to like an idiot? And then to top the cake you seem to get upset and want to fight about it in person. Now logic at some point has to kick in really it does.....

This comes to mind every time I see you call someone out and want to fight
Well in this video I really didn't think he was driving like an idiot. Until I post the video. He's was doing 10 mph max in the parking lot. Tapping the gas so the exhaust can scream. This shit really blew up. I already owned up SMH. Last time responding to any negative comments.

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
So not only do you drive around parking lots putting kids at risk. You knowing drive around Texas dripping gear oil on the roads, putting kids and wild life at risk who may choose to try a taste.

Pathetic man...seriously use your damn head just once in this post.....

Just kidding :highfive:
LOL

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NOLA fuck them, i didnt see anything wrong. I see soccer moms drive worse than that in parking lots.

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
NOLA fuck them, i didnt see anything wrong. I see soccer moms drive worse than that in parking lots.
:giveup: Yeah man didn't think a video going 10 mph would get this crazy. So I guess every street racing video on here blows up like this too.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
They should see the other Houston drivers on the road. They wouldn't cry as much on this post if they did.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jonathan, lol theyd be pissed if they saw all the smart cars and prius's hauling ass around austin. Fucking idiots.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Jonathan, lol theyd be pissed if they saw all the smart cars and prius's hauling ass around austin. Fucking idiots.

Seriously lol. Like I stated before, it's the idiots with the slowest cars that are not made for going fast that are always speeding and doing stupid shit.

Back