My new exhaust!

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wtf?! I read this whole thread thinking there were kids running around the car while doing donuts and drinking alcohol and having sex all at the same time.

Then I saw the video and can't see what all the fuss was about.

OP, exhaust sounds good. While I agree it's never smart to act stupid... I don't think that was all that bad

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wtf?! I read this whole thread thinking there were kids running around the car while doing donuts and drinking alcohol and having sex all at the same time.

OP, exhaust sounds good. While I agree it's never smart to act stupid... I don't think that was bad at all.

QFT!!!!!!!!!

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score

OP, exhaust sounds good. While I agree it's never smart to act stupid... I don't think that was all that bad
Yeah smh I didn't think it was that bad myself. I think the 5 mph speed limit sign made it worst lol!

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Dude I used to be just like you, always speeding around parking lots to get exhaust clips. I knew it was bad, but couldn't get my exhaust vids without it. And then I found this transmission mod called a neutral gear. It only took seconds to install, and to activate it, all you have to do is select it as if it were another gear! Oh, and here's the best part: it lets you video your exhaust and rev it and everything and the car doesn't move! You should seriously look into one. People would be a lot safer and you could save yourself from potentially going to prison for vehicular manslaughter.

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Dude I used to be just like you, always speeding around parking lots to get exhaust clips. I knew it was bad, but couldn't get my exhaust vids without it. And then I found this transmission mod called a neutral gear. It only took seconds to install, and to activate it, all you have to do is select it as if it were another gear! Oh, and here's the best part: it lets you video your exhaust and rev it and everything and the car doesn't move! You should seriously look into one. People would be a lot safer and you could save yourself from potentially going to prison for vehicular manslaughter.

But bro, the exhaust tone changes exponentially under load!!!11! How could he ever get an accurate sound cliup!??!?11//?

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
But bro, the exhaust tone changes exponentially under load!!!11! How could he ever get an accurate sound cliup!??!?11//?

But, broha, if you hit a three year old in a parking lot while you're doing an exhaust vid, you're not gonna have a good time.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
But, broha, if you hit a three year old in a parking lot while you're doing an exhaust vid, you're not gonna have a good time.
36715573.jpg

edit: holy shit, i never realized theres an alien in the background of this scene

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Apparently keyboard warrior felt the need to pm me, telling me I am a fucking pussy and wouldn't say anything to his face, because he is such a badass. And then an immediate following pm telling me he wants to compare our income because he makes sooooo much money, and how he didnt know I could get internet in my double wide. Lmao..this guy is a joke.

Last edited:

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Actually...this is what he said lmao.

nola504boy said:
ALL YOU PUSSIES DO IS TALK SHIT BEHIND A FUCKING KEYBOARD. AND I BET YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT IN PERSON SO FUCK YOU PUSSY
nola504boy said:
And as far as that money comment you made i'll be glad to post on this forum a copy of my 1099 yes I have my own company you PUSSY. You can post your lil W2. I know I make way more money than you bitch. So when ever your ready we can both post them on here and blur out our private info :owned2:
nola504boy said:
1st learn how to spell CRACKER!**I'm shocked you can get internet in your double wide. Kill yourself PUSSY! Don't even respond back i'm done with your dumb Jerry Spring watching trailer park ass

Lmao, some peoples children.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
36715573.jpg

edit: holy shit, i never realized theres an alien in the background of this scene

Damn, said it incorrectly. Haha ya, re-watching sp, there are aliens everywhere that I didn't see the first time.

To the pm's: wow. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with that on a regular basis.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
All my racist remarks? I MADE ONE after your repeated harrassing pm's. You came out of nowhere harrassing me, about my income, calling me white trash, etc. I said to go away, and then used the n word in my only reply to you. You really need to get over stuff and let things go. You also posted a video of you "letting someone" drive your car so you could hear it, where they drove like a jackass, almost wrecked it, and revved the piss out of the motor. You have far more against you, than me telling you "go away ". Seriously.

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
There's nigs and there's African Americans...we all know what category Nola's in.
Just like whites and white trash, Hispanics and then there's wetbacks.

Last edited:

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the one and only pm I sent.

LMFAO. Keyboard warrior, you need to chill the fuck out. I don't have shit to prove, you seem to be the litrle with the chip on his shoulder. I own my own business as well, I could careless what your "1099" says. Fuck off .

Posted because I don't have anything to hide. Now, leave me out of your twisted panty tyrade.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back