N/a e85 09' gt/cs

MarkMarkS197

Reaction score
Whats up guys what i got here is a 09' GT/CS.....so it came from factory with motion delete plates as well as 3:55s in the rear shes also a 5spd....fun ass car to drive

Major things that are first on the list:
OnePiece drive shaft
Good sticky tires
Weight reduction
Suspension work

One thing i wana expierement with for right now is E85 yes i know its
Pointless on a n/a setup but i have plenty of pumps around in the areas
I normally commute

My only question is #47 should be enough to fuel it with out having to over
The stock fuel pump? Please serious advice guys thank you for your time

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You will gain little power and lose 30% mpg

47s will be fine

Reread the posting rules for tech please. Moved

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
The stock injectors should be just fine. You will pick up about 10/10, mpg in similar cars is in the lower 20s highway.

FWIW you have cmcv in the stock intake.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
As Bruce stated you'll need a prior year intake mani w/ deletes. Throw that beast on the bottle and feed it corn and lots of spark. Find out just how much shock those rods will take! Otherwise corn will be just for that funky smelling exhaust.

MarkMarkS197

Reaction score
Its a 09' i read 09'-10' had the delete plates molded in already also what size injectors do i have they are purple? The other gt i had was a 07' had #24 but they where black

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Its a 09' i read 09'-10' had the delete plates molded in already also what size injectors do i have they are purple? The other gt i had was a 07' had #24 but they where black

They have PLATES molded in. As in you cannot get them out. You need the older 05-08 manifold with delete plates installed. I have an 09 GTCS and did just that. I guarantee you have CMCVs in there. Check out my for sale thread on the topic. I swapped to the older manifold, got delete plates and new bolts etc for a full swap. Worked great.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118188

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
No the plates WITH the butterflies are molded in.
that means you need delete plugs not delete plates.

MarkMarkS197

Reaction score
So i should get the plug kit for $75?

Ok and yea the injectors are the same #24 but i guess "high flow"

MarkMarkS197

Reaction score
Ok cool i see what i missread i just looked on late model resto so we can correct on the part me thinking i had delete plates lmao ok so my stock injectors are fine for now you say? Im mainly doing this just to use e85 my plans yes are spray but prolly by feb-march around tx2k time but its no rush just wana use a different fuel e85 is like 2.05 here lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok cool i see what i missread i just looked on late model resto so we can correct on the part me thinking i had delete plates lmao ok so my stock injectors are fine for now you say? Im mainly doing this just to use e85 my plans yes are spray but prolly by feb-march around tx2k time but its no rush just wana use a different fuel e85 is like 2.05 here lol

$2.05 seems very cheap, I paid 2.55 yesterday, I realize our tax structure is more then where you are

what's 93?

if 93 is less than $2.65 - then the cost per mile is likely not in your favor

Back