Need help..I mistakenly thought SCT is screwing me!! but they didn't Doh!

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE: SCT just refunded the full amount . So they did unlock it ,free of charge . I guess the customer service department deserves another apology from me.
Thanks again to all involved and i look forward to purchasing ,and recommending their products in the future.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
UPDATE: SCT just refunded the full amount . So they did unlock it ,free of charge . I guess the customer service department deserves another apology from me.
Thanks again to all involved and i look forward to purchasing ,and recommending their products in the future.

So if I ever get my X3 locked they will unlock it free of charge? awesome :beerdrink:
I feel bad for the suckers that had to pay $150, I will keep this for reference.

Jesse@SCT

SCT
Reaction score

Charlie, Im glad to hear that the account was corrected already

So if I ever get my X3 locked they will unlock it free of charge? awesome :beerdrink:
I feel bad for the suckers that had to pay $150, I will keep this for reference.

All unlocks are $150.00, blk281gt was taken care of because of a mix up on the billing and history of the programmer 3yrs ago that was documented on his email.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thread title updated....

nice to have the SCT contingent on the board

:bigwelcome:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
cant you unlock the sct in the free software in about 3 seconds? or am I thinking of a different lock out?

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
Now how did we all just know ...that someone was going to say that :beer:

Jesse@SCT

SCT
Reaction score
cant you unlock the sct in the free software in about 3 seconds? or am I thinking of a different lock out?

The only product that we made that you can unlock with the free software is the X2, the product had two stages to unlock the unit though, the first was returning the vehicle back to stock then taking in to your PC and you will finish unlocking it with your computer. Which ever way you look at it, you need to return the vehicle back to stock first in order for you to use the device again on another vehicle. If the vehicle is not available to return to stock then the programmer will need to come in to us.

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
The only product that we made that you can unlock with the free software is the X2, the product had two stages to unlock the unit though, the first was returning the vehicle back to stock then taking in to your PC and you will finish unlocking it with your computer. Which ever way you look at it, you need to return the vehicle back to stock first in order for you to use the device again on another vehicle. If the vehicle is not available to return to stock then the programmer will need to come in to us.

Thanks Jesse, that should explain it to all. My stock tunes were somehow cleared as i stated in one of the posts. They decided to split the cost withe me.After some communication issues, SCT was kind enough to waive the entire fee.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the Racers Package and the guys at SCT have never been anything but helpful and courteous when I had a problem.

Earl

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
Got my X3 back Friday and it works like a champ.
Thanks SCT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back