Need more funds for TVS DOB build....

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First i want to say sorry to the admin that had to delete my first post. I totally forgot to add my username and date in the pictures. Hopefully i got everything correct this time around.
All parts are used. Shipping and paypal fees must be added onto the for sale cost. So please if you have any questions or want a shipping quote just pm or text me and ill do my best to reply as quick as possible. Now onto the parts.

First: I have a FRPP Intake that will come with the hardware but no fuel crossover line ( you can pick one up at about any auto store you will also want to get two clamps). On the hardware you will notice in one of the pictures the long bolts are a little homeade lol I will say this I did not make them they are from a different member that I bought the intake from. Fortunately i went on fastenal and ordered some new ones as seen in the picture below but it is a tad bit longer so some additional washer may be needed. I tried to clean it up the best i could unfortunately I had to drive down a gravel road a couple times hince the dirt. Looking to get $400 plus shipping and paypal. Stock TB not for sale yet and isnt included with the intake. SOLD

Second: K&N Cold Air Intake w/ all hardware and mounting brackets. You will notice the filter has a few dings in it still works properly. Filter may need a better cleaning or replaced your choice, you can still see light through it on the inside and there was not dust inside the tube either. One of the zerks that bolt the MAF sensor plate to the tube came loose so i took it out and glued it back in with panel bond (tough sh!t) so it doesnt effect the intake at all. Looking to get $80 plus shipping and paypal fees
IMAG0362_zpsq3nl1yvy.jpg

IMAG0363_zpsptx66psx.jpg

IMAG0364_zpsrl3rzix0.jpg

Third: A set of stock taillamps with no bulbs. Left side does has a crack in the lense but is on the inside so will not leak (notice green circle in picture). Both do have usual car wash wear and could you a polish and would clean right up. Looking for $30 plus shipping and paypal fees
IMAG0359_zpsqxtn5gnw.jpg

IMAG0361_zpsramx5ocf.jpg

Pretty firm on all prices. Looking to get as much as i can to purchase rest of parts for my TVS DOB build. Feel free to contact me through PM or text (9137047116) if you call please leave a message otherwise i wont call back.

Last edited:

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Let me know man im not that knowlegable about turbo setups sorry im no help

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
price drop on the cold air intake $80 plus shipping and paypal

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score