Need some help from anyone living in Fort Worth

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Fo REAL!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!! They stripped it down! I'd still try to talk them down and see how low they'd go.

Grills, antennas, and shifters are overrated anyways..........LOL

Imaginary Rep for you Moostang! You have definitely gone above and beyond my friend!:thumb:

yea I tried...they only went down 250 bucks...so fuck it...there's better cars in the same price range out there

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Well...that didn't take long!

I found a Certified Pre-Owned 2011 GT Premium with 3.73 and a couple of goodies for $22,500 and I just couldn't pass on the this beauty. She'll be arriving end of next week to Utah (its in New Jersey).

I'm really happy and looking forward to modding it lol. Thanks to moostang for his help and for going farther than I even thought he would with checking out the blue car and seeing if I could get a 2013. That gesture will not be forgotten so if you need anything let me know.

Now...here are some pics:

1ZVBP8CF5B5102139-7.jpg

1ZVBP8CF5B5102139-5.jpg

1ZVBP8CF5B5102139-8.jpg

1ZVBP8CF5B5102139-10.jpg

I guess I'm back in black (3rd black car I've owned, 2nd black Mustang)

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey black is the way to go! Congrats on the stang! It looks great from those pics!

No problem on the help! Glad you found one!

zemog255

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Funny just checked this thread again.. A guy I went to high school with posted a picture on facebook of his new to him grabber blue 5.0 with flow masters 90% sure its the same car he only had a side shot of the car so no 100% sure its the same one but betting it is.

I just talked to him. Same car he got it for 24k. with no grill said they put some crappy antenna on it.

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol! The sales guy texted me the other day asking if I still wanted it bc someone was interested in it! Lol!

Let him know I went 120 in his new car! Rides nice. Lol!!!

zemog255

Custom User Title
Reaction score
haha nice. I know he's totalled a few cars so im sure your run to 120 won't the worst this car sees lol. He's older now so think he has calmed down some now.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If he wants any info on that car tell him to call that Texas Track Works! They know the previous owner and they did all the work to it! They guy I talked to was very helpful and the shop is right by TCU. I can't remember his name but I thought it was Kent or Kyle. Could be way off!

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Funny just checked this thread again.. A guy I went to high school with posted a picture on facebook of his new to him grabber blue 5.0 with flow masters 90% sure its the same car he only had a side shot of the car so no 100% sure its the same one but betting it is.

I just talked to him. Same car he got it for 24k. with no grill said they put some crappy antenna on it.

Interesting...so at the end of the day they still weren't budging for a lower price lol assholes

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Mileage is high, but everything else is nice.

yeah I was a little skeptical about it at first but when the carfax showed that it was registered on March 2010 then if its daily used with a couple of nice road trips then it makes sense ~15k miles a year. But the extended warranty was the thing that kept me calm.

This wait is killing me!!!! I want it to be Friday so bad lol

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
Miles aren't that high Joey. Mine's a '12, bought right at 24 months ago, and I just turned over 37000 miles. Too much fun to let her sit in the garage.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back