Never be the DD

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Well thought I would be the nice guy for my girlfriend and her friend since they never get the chance to drink and ended up with the friend puking inside/outside my car. I will have some pics up later. Anybody have some ideas how to get this smell and crap out of my car?

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh shit that sucks. Ive done that had one of my friends come close, i told him if he did id beat the shit out of him. As far as the smell....ummm you probably need to take it somebody whos good with interior cleaning IMO.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
Well thought I would be the nice guy for my girlfriend and her friend since they never get the chance to drink and ended up with the friend puking inside/outside my car. I will have some pics up later. Anybody have some ideas how to get this smell and crap out of my car?
I believe you. I don't need the pics.:thumb:

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
make them clean it, haha i did that last year to my gf car xD i had to clean the dame thing.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had something similar not too long back. Puked in the passenger foot well, got pissed, put her in the back, then had to stop so she could drop trou and take a leak on the highway shoulder. Of course, she only got halfway out of the car and pissed a bit in the rear passenger footwell. Guys, she was not a 'keeper'. Steam cleaning cleaned it all up though. Should have sent the effluent to her fedex though...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow, where do you find these women? lol, j/k

sorry to hear that. i would be highly pissed myself. and would be holding the damn vacuum and all other cleaning supplies in their face when they woke up the next morning with their lovely hangover and make them clean it up. good luck with the clean up process....hope it turns out well.

and, yes, no pictures please!

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Having grown up in a family of alcoholics, I don't go out with people that get that slammed. I left a girl at a bar way back in the day for a very similar reason. I don't have the temperament to deal with someone puking in my car without ending up in jail. Besides, with my childhood, being around drunks makes me pretty angry.

Good luck on the cleanup.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit happens. Sweep up the chunks, steam clean the rest. They have stuff that will kill that smell as long as you get on it quickly.

BTW, when you DD, you are supposed to use THEIR car, not yours.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Go to walmart/autozone/wherever and get those little air freshener's that hang from the mirror but put them under your seat, make sure you put like 3 on both sides and your car will smell better later that day :thumb:

Kaldar142

Reaction score
call me a dick, well maybe i am a dick... but regardless i never pick up drunk friends / friends of the girl... no matter what.

i've left some people stranded but hey that's not my problem now is it, lol

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Best thing to do, is windows up and leave it in the sun for 2 days. That will kill the smell.:thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back