New 15" wheel possibility need a hand

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no smartass get it right lol

i found a good deal on some others i liked so now just need to ditch these big wheels because i'll be dammed to have 3 sets of wheels

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing says "I'm an indecisive bastard" like three sets of wheels in the garage. :roflmao:

you should see the " apperance " stack lol i can't decide on what i like so it piles up until i sell it all and still end up looking stock lol

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing says "I'm an indecisive bastard" like three sets of wheels in the garage. :roflmao:

I got 5 only because I sold one set a couple of months ago. LOL:LMAO: I thought it was mandatory to have at least 3 total though, of course I do have 3 mustangs.

I would check these guys out if they were in Nor Cal, still may be able to check them out middle of next month, will be down south for a visit if they are open on Saturdays

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got 5 only because I sold one set a couple of months ago. LOL:LMAO: I thought it was mandatory to have at least 3 total though, of course I do have 3 mustangs.

I would check these guys out if they were in Nor Cal, still may be able to check them out middle of next month, will be down south for a visit if they are open on Saturdays

yea but i have 1 lol

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wonder if they would build one on contingency? Meaning if it doesn't fit it doesn't cost you anything.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back