New 2013 Raxiom Taillights Post Here

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
hmmm i like them overall, just not the christmas effect while on, and im also on the fence with them completely off. does anyone know if raxiom will make revisions of these over time?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
or if its dark out. only in daytime they have that affect it seems

THey do it at night too, you have to far enough back not to notice it. It's really not a big deal, the lights are such a visual improvement over stock that the "rope light" effect is ignorable.

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
true...I have no complaints with them. their bad ass. I've never been excited about a visual mod until these. the first visual mod I've ever done. I usually like to do go fast parts to back up the go fast look

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Cam, they look better in person than the pictures indicate IMO. The running lights look a lot more like a solid loop and not like rope lights. Very much like the new Exploder tail lights.

Ha, I pulled up behind one yesterday and thought the same thing. Very similar.

They are no worse than the new OEM dodge charger tail lights.

06Mach1

forum member
Reaction score
Dodge figured out how to fix the Christmas tree effect:

http://jalopnik.com/heres-how-chrysler-crams-a-ton-of-leds-in-the-back-of-1464314493

After laying out each of the 192 LEDs, they're arranged at 90-degree angles, half reflecting upward and half reflecting downward, and all of them with an additional reflector that shoots the light rearward. Lastly, a diffused inner lens is laid on top of all of them, which reduces the pixelation.
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

shawnxrox

forum member
Reaction score
These lights are huge success, love them. I bet you they are selling like crazy

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
186AAF8A-17F6-4420-8395-2B56D680143B_zpsoeepltty.jpg

Anyone else having a issue with the reverse LED's staying on real dim when the car is off? Just one side......

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
My reverse lights stay on very dim on both sides, about 10 minutes or so. My neighbor pointed it out one evening and said it would be badass if they would pulse, sort of like a heartbeat.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
lol, that would be cool. I kind of like it on a dark colored car in a dark parking lot... looks like it's sitting there possessed with the dim light coming through.

Also dammit willy, your car is so badass.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back