New best today. 9.66 @ 141

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me and Dyson went to the track today. First pass was a 10.05. The tires came off the ground pretty high and carried them. It came down very hard and hit the kmember hard. I turned the 2 step down from 3800 to 3500. Then ran 9.81 at 140 with 21psi.
Third run I turned the boost up to 22.5 psi and came out a little higher and went 9.66 @ 141 with a 1.44 60'.
We have videos of all runs.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Paul's car ran great once he turned off the meth. I couldn't get traction today to save my life. Every run I did I spun at the line with 1.7x 60's. I am very close to 130mph though, a 129.7 and 129.8 on 11.0 runs.

Congrats Paul for the new best!

Last edited:

cdynaco

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome run!
thumb.gif

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me and Dyson went to the track today. First pass was a 10.05. The tires came off the ground pretty high and carried them. It came down very hard and hit the kmember hard. I turned the 2 step down from 3800 to 3500. Then ran 9.81 at 140 with 21psi.
Third run I turned the boost up to 22.5 psi and came out a little higher and went 9.66 @ 141 with a 1.44 60'.
We have videos of all runs.

All right! awesome job, I want to see those videos!!! I want to see some air under those front tires!! How much boost CAN you run?!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is that on his 9.66 run I don't think it even lifted the tires on his car. I have to get the camcorder from my neighbor and download the videos to post them.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great times! Love the new sig pic! She leaves hard!
How much is the meth helping?
What kind of timing are you running at those boost levels, also what gas?

IM trapping 123-124 at 12psi so im guessing the 16psi is goign to trap 126-128-ish. i would like to get it trapping 130mph with the least amount of boost as possible on 93 octane.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great times! Love the new sig pic! She leaves hard!
How much is the meth helping?
What kind of timing are you running at those boost levels, also what gas?
IM trapping 123-124 at 12psi so im guessing the 16psi is goign to trap 126-128-ish. i would like to get it trapping 130mph with the least amount of boost as possible on 93 octane.

I ended up not using the meth cause of me using race fuel. I was using c16 today. Almost the same stoich as 110 that I was tuned for.
I am running 17* timing.

Congrats Paul , thats hauling Azz. what was your 1/8th mile numbers?
Pete

Im attaching the slips with these.
Well this closes the season. Are you heading to the track anymore this season?

Sorry for the poor quality.

Thanks James, it was a fun day. Especially when we ran together and you were waiting for me to deep stage. LOL
I cant believe that you almost hit 130mph. U ran 11.0s all day.

All right! awesome job, I want to see those videos!!! I want to see some air under those front tires!! How much boost CAN you run?!

I think this turbo can make up to 25-26psi. Once I figure out how to get this car to land correctly and not bang on the k member and turbo piping ill turn the boost up.
Well, they booted me after the last run.
I got the old "my manager told me to tell you to pack it up for the day". That is cause I kept ditching them and sneaking around. LOL

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Im attaching the slips with these.
Well this closes the season. Are you heading to the track anymore this season?

We still have racing until about the 17th of Decemeber, and then they re-open 2nd week of January. I dont think I will be going back until I put a cage in it . Its the only way to make a full pass at the 1/4 without getting tossed, and they already warned me . Besides safety 1st .
This gives me a month to finish my foxbody, which already has a 9 sec cage in it, so I can go have fun while the Turbo Car goes down for a full cage . I need to have it ready to go for Bradenton which will be here before you know it .

Car looked great in the video !:highfive::thumb2:

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back