New classified rules, read before starting a sale thread!!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
We implemented some new rules to help protect the members from scammers. There is now two requirements that have to be met that will happen over time by being an active member, then the system automatically gives you the ability to post in the classifieds. Like I said, it's just put in place to give new members time to build credibility with the other members before trying to sell parts. You will still be able to post in the WTB area if you are looking for a part.

Also, please follow these rules or ads will be deleted!

1. Post a pic of YOUR part you are selling, not some factory or internet catalog pic!

2. In the pic, your screen name must be written on paper and laying with the item being sold, so we know it is YOUR item and not someone elses pic you are trying to use as your own.

3. Location! No location, no sale ad!

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome! It really sucks there are so many thieves out there. Anyone who steals something should lose a hand. Then their other hand the next time. Then a foot and so on. I abhor a thief.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I wonder if I can post in there. Sad if I cant. Sad that people have to ruin things like this.

It's a good thing
I hate people that show up and try to sale something with 2 posts

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
This is funny. I wanted to post something for sale today and can't because of the new rule that literally passed a few days ago. Oh well.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is funny. I wanted to post something for sale today and can't because of the new rule that literally passed a few days ago. Oh well.

Whats so funny? You have 12 posts and want to sell something? Earn the right to sell...

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is very good news indeed,weed out the crooks.

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
I think they are as follows

1. Don't talk about the new classified rules
2. DON'T TALK ABOUT THE NEW CLASSIFIED RULES

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
i can sort of agree with the new rules,

but ive purchased/sold a few things with my low post count and the sellers/buyers have had no issues with me.

im more of a lurker than an everyday poster, whats the post minimum to be back in?

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
i can sort of agree with the new rules,

but ive purchased/sold a few things with my low post count and the sellers/buyers have had no issues with me.

im more of a lurker than an everyday poster, whats the post minimum to be back in?

I can bet that won't be shared.

05silverGT

forum member
Reaction score
Ever since I made an account I always was able to post. My car is in the FS section now and all of a sudden I'm not allied to reply to my thread?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back