New Comp Cams (127300)springs and retainers

badass Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am selling my car to get rid of my bills. I plan on getting a new one in the Spring. BRO for the Springs!!

badass Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Price change 800.00 Plus shipping firm. They will go on ebay soon.

Last edited:

stripedgt0608

Reaction score
hey you dont offer them to me first. wtf jk bring them friday so i can see them.

badass Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Shawn I have no wheels so if you want to see them PM me or stop by the house some time.

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
hey jared. keep the springs please and ill pick them up at a meet whenever i see you next. or ill pay for shipping. i need them for my new cams

badass Stang

forum member
Reaction score
I will separate I want 500.00 + shipping for the cams and 300.00 for the springs and retainers. Again these are all brand new in their boxes. I will sell everything as a package for 760.00+shipping.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Thank you for interjecting that into someone's thread. Are you deliberately attempting to fuck up his sale thread as you did mine a while back, Asshole?
no you waste of dog nut, he didnt offer them up seperate at the time , just tryin to help a member out since this was listed as a package deal AT THE TIME. dont you got a mop to push, or a dick to suck??? mind your own fuckin biz.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back