New Comp Cams (127300)springs and retainers

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
This is a good deal I even considered it. I just want a different spring set up. If you price this stuff out it is much more than what the OP is asking.
Us-1 anyone with a user name sportinawoody has got to be a . Watch your backside. Fucking homos make me sick.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
This is a good deal I even considered it. I just want a different spring set up. If you price this stuff out it is much more than what the OP is asking.
Us-1 anyone with a user name sportinawoody has got to be a . Watch your backside. Fucking homos make me sick.
you want in too??? sent you a pm . wish you could make it to zmaxx, i see us-1 there away from his girlfriends he might get blindsided

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
you want in too??? sent you a pm . wish you could make it to zmaxx, i see us-1 there away from his girlfriends he might get blindsided
Look you fudge packer I would beat the living hell out of you,but you might enjoy it. You blindside people you are definately a pussy. Oh I got your pm , you talk about Mamas, you are a tough guy. I would love to meet you in person instead of hiding behind your fucking keyboard. :evillaugh:

shifter87

"Go Big or Go Home"
Reaction score
Wow the tempers I thought this was a For Sale thread not a who's dick is bigger or should I say who can type the fastest threat/insult.

Bump for someone that probably prefers to sell the fucking parts and not have a jerry springer forum.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Jared, I'll let you know by the end of the week. Got some more things in the works so I can grab these from you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back