<br />
<br />
42afacf8-7862-7318.jpg
<br />
<br />
42afacf8-7876-1ccf.jpg
<br />
<br />
I know its not a S197 but its all my credit/money could afford at the time. Picked this up yesterday as the new daily driver. 1995 SAPPHIRE BLUE MUSTANG GT 132k 5-SPEED CAR.. 8'' COBRA WHEELS IN THE FRONT AND 10.5 IN THE REAR WITH ALOT OF TREAD LEFT, HAS FORGED PISTONS AND RODS, AFR 185 HEADS WITH A E303 MOTORSPORTS CAM, HOLLEY SYSTEMAX INTAKE MANIFOLD, 30LBS INJECTORS, 80CFM C&L AIR INTAKE, MSD DISTRIUBTOR AND 8.8 PLUG WIRES, TRUE1.6 ROLLER ROCKERS, 3.73 REAR GEARS, DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTTORS, STEEL BRAKE LINES AND CABLES, MAC LONG TUBE HEADERS, SPIN TECH EXHAUST HIGH VOLUME WATER PUMP, HIGH POWER RADIATOR, UNDERDRIVE PULLIES, BALANCER AND BELT, SOLID ENGINE MOUNTS, FRONT STRUTS, AND DRAG REAR STRUTS, TKO 600 TRANSMISSION BUILT LESS THAN 2K MILES AGO, CUSTOM FIBERGLASS HOOD, FRAME CONNECTORS, A/C. Plans are to drive it, drive it, and trade it in on a newer one when the time becomes available. has enough done to it for now only thing i shall do it fix one scared rim and replace the stupid projector light for stock headlights. other then that ima maintain it leave it as is think ill try and save for a tune jus to make sure everything is running right other then that im happy with it. Will try and get picts to upload but not tonight. thiese are one the stealership took. any insight is helpful. this my first v8 first moostang and first rwd i will take all the pointers i can get.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the flames on the hood...and if you like them better the 98-98 taillights are an easy swap.

Enjoy!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice bro! If I haven't bought a DD by the time you are wanting to trade that in shoot me a pm on the price! I like that! Minus the flames but its not a huge deal! Great find! Glad you made it into a mustang my man!

Reaction score
Ditch the hood, keep the tail lights. Not enough 94/95 5.0's running around and its sad to see people trying to make them look like 96-98 cars...

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Get a cobra hood, leave the 94-95 taillights ( always liked those better) and get some smoked headlights. Wish I could find my cousins old 95 5.0, first Mustang I've ever been in.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Beautiful,super clean. Im digging everything but th flames but that's just my opinion. Looks great man!

millertime

5-0 coming threw
Reaction score
Gorgeous!!! I love the 95-98 SN95 bodystyles!!!!!:clap::thumb2:
thank you sir
Not a fan of the flames on the hood...and if you like them better the 98-98 taillights are an easy swap.

Enjoy!
the flames are a deffinate no go but they came with the car so there here until i can be gone with them. tails ill prob leave cause they arent bad to me. and thank you
Nice bro! If I haven't bought a DD by the time you are wanting to trade that in shoot me a pm on the price! I like that! Minus the flames but its not a huge deal! Great find! Glad you made it into a mustang my man!
thanks man i was pretty stoked when i found it and for a heluva a good price i jumped on it quick.
Ditch the hood, keep the tail lights. Not enough 94/95 5.0's running around and its sad to see people trying to make them look like 96-98 cars...
deff going to do away with flames trying to figure out the best route guess ill swing by a body shop and see how much to spray the grey part and flames area over with stock color to cover that up.
Get a cobra hood, leave the 94-95 taillights ( always liked those better) and get some smoked headlights. Wish I could find my cousins old 95 5.0, first Mustang I've ever been in.
think for now the hood will stay i like the cobra hood but i think i like the 2.5 cowl slightly more. theres something about the scoops being so far back on the hood that just doesnt quite sell me on it.
Beautiful,super clean. Im digging everything but th flames but that's just my opinion. Looks great man!
thank you sir and i second the opinion they are deffinate out.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
love the car man how much did you spend if you dont mind saying?

millertime

5-0 coming threw
Reaction score
love the car man how much did you spend if you dont mind saying?

Dad bought it for his son from some rich guy in Alabama who ran out of room for it in his 6 car garage. Then the kid got in some serious trouble with his dad who took it from him and gave it to his friend who had a car dealership to sell. Was listed at 12,995 but it sat long enough the dad dropped the price so I picked it up for 6,995

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not educated but I want to guess for the hell of it!! 335/315. 12.56....

I'm way off but whatever! Im tired and it's 12:05 am!!

Last edited:

Reaction score
Anyone got a educated guess on hp/tq and what track times this thing is capable of with the above lists of mods and average driver

Low to high 14's, maybe a 13 second pass in the mix... The car is probably putting down around 300/350 give or take 10 in TQ/HP department. If I were you I would snatch that E303 out of there in a second and put a better camshaft in there. Those are next to garbage. Just for sound... Also you could probably upgrade the roller rockers to the ones from the 94/95 cobras... They were 1.7. Give you a lot more out of an aftermarket camshaft aswell...

millertime

5-0 coming threw
Reaction score
Low to high 14's, maybe a 13 second pass in the mix... The car is probably putting down around 300/350 give or take 10 in TQ/HP department. If I were you I would snatch that E303 out of there in a second and put a better camshaft in there. Those are next to garbage. Just for sound... Also you could probably upgrade the roller rockers to the ones from the 94/95 cobras... They were 1.7. Give you a lot more out of an aftermarket camshaft aswell...

From all I had read I was thinking a better cam shaft would be smart. Any idea from what I've read seems. Ppl are leaning towards the trick flow version.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back