New England Chit Chat

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Billy - I was thinking of haviing chris do the swap and a tune for me. I have a tune from BBR that should work but I think at this point a dyno tune would be better.

Jake - I am getting paranoid that if I go out on the strip I will twist an axle tube. Was thinking about getting a CHE axle brace before I go out.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Kevin, you're not going to twist a tube unless you are running slicks, and the track prep is from god, with 400rwhp.

The coyotes that are doing it are all way higher than that, on super sticky tires.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Billy - I was thinking of haviing chris do the swap and a tune for me. I have a tune from BBR that should work but I think at this point a dyno tune would be better.

Jake - I am getting paranoid that if I go out on the strip I will twist an axle tube. Was thinking about getting a CHE axle brace before I go out.

I beat the piss out of my mustang (which put down 522whp a few weeks ago with the new owner) and i never broke anything. But I'm not racing, just going to watch some racing. And obviously the evo will be with me.

Sent from SkyNet

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
buy my winter tires noobs (kevin buy my winter tires/wheels, i'll throw in some rust for free)

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
If you want em done soon, I'd get in touch with Chris ASAP. He's been swamped with cars flooding the shop...

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
If you want em done soon, I'd get in touch with Chris ASAP. He's been swamped with cars flooding the shop...

as soon as I check them over I will be giving him a call. I won't be able to get down there until the weekend of the 15th anyways. Hopefully he isn't too busy!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Its just peachy.

Billy, I really think the thread title drove some people away. My first thought looking at what you called it was "Nobody wants to see that"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back