New From Kansas

jarmll

Reaction score
I am new to the S197 crowd, but not at all new to Mustangs. I have owned 18 Mustangs since my 18th birthday, I am 34 now and because of this great thing called marriage and family I have not had one for two years when I had a 2001 Bullitt.

Now I am looking to decide between a New Edge GT and an S197 GT. My plans for the car no matter which one I pick will probably only include wheels/tires, CAI, O/R H-Pipe, Magnaflow Catback, lowering springs, subframe connectors, and short throw shifter. I will also do a couple subtle body mods like a Mach 1 Chin Spoiler(99-04), and Mach 1 grille Delete (99-04), or a shelby front bumper cover (05-09).

No matter what I do it will have to be a dynamite deal and would prefer a car with very few mods or none at all.

Thinking about taking a PT job to make it happen quicker, at this point it looks like I am a year from making a purchase.

Thank You for this community and thank you for the support you guys offer others. I hope to learn while I am here and hopefully help others at some point.

Jared

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! Well the s197 doesn't need subframe connectors so that should solidify your decision haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back