New From North Carolina

MattSperry5.0

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I recently bought a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0. I'm a 1st time Mustang owner and I was told this forum is a great source for information about upgrading the Stang. I've been reading the forums here for a few days now and figured it was a good time to say hello and thanks for having me.

Thanks,

Matt

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome. There is a ton of info here. Some great people that are willing to help and some jerks that don't help much. If your skin is thick you'll be good. LOL!!

Anyway.....welcome. Post up a pic or two when you can.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Welcome to s197forum. Post pics of your car.

If you need some accessories for your car visit me site.

Ed

MattSperry5.0

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the welcome. Very sorry for the late reply. I'm located in Aberdeen, NC in Moore County.

This pic was taken when I first bought the car. Since then I've had the windows tinted and added a Magnaflow Competition Catback Exhaust.
I just recieved my JLT CAI, Bama Tune, and 3.73 gears in the mail today and will be installing them soon. I'll post new pics when all of that is done ;)

Mustang.jpg

Rookie your exhaust will be done soon! Just gotta make the appointment. Looking forward to driving your car again :)

Last edited:

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome Matt. Be sure to save money as you will blow it on the stang lol.. Charlotte NC here. Thanks for choosing to serve our country. Navy of 8 years here. Again, welcome to the site.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back