New FRPP 3v CNC'd heads

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Anyone heard any info about these heads? http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11925

They come with oversized stainless/inconel valves and heavier duty springs are retainers as well as being cnc'd. Anyone know any more details about them? I see the retail price is fairly outrageous, I wonder how much you can actually get a hold of a set of these for and if they are available yet.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
If they are really Livernois stage 3 heads that are white labeled through FRPP, then someone is making quite a profit on them. LOL

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why stop at Stage 3? Why not call them Stage 7 heads? For 3K, they should have a cool name to go with that price tag.

Sorry, I didn't have much to contribute. I get so tired of Stage this and Stage that. Seems silly at some point.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
For that price they better come with a small Indonesian child to be a life long slave.

eng943

forum member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how much the new C&L 3v heads will come in at!

TurboTR

Not to hijack, but what's the word on those C&L heads. I heard about them over a year ago, and have not heard a peep about a release date since.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but what's the word on those C&L heads. I heard about them over a year ago, and have not heard a peep about a release date since.

I talked to Lee yesterday about them. Still "in the works" so to speak. Going to be late this year at the earliest.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
I talked to Lee yesterday about them. Still "in the works" so to speak. Going to be late this year at the earliest.
Interesting. a true HCI 3V...hope theyre worth the $$. if so i may look at staying NA and scrap my plans for a Vortech down the road. :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back