New guy from the UK

ukpony

Reaction score
Just a quick hello to introduce my self. I live in England, I have had my Mustang GT/CS for three years now. I purchased it from a dealer in Houston Texas, a factory order. It was then shipped to the UK were I needed to change some of the lights to get it registers here.
MalloryPark2009MOCGB_034.jpg

084.jpg

051.jpg

053.jpg

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
welcome, i bet nothing was wrong with the stock lights/turn indicators, but i know here in Germany, if you want to pass TUV, you have to change how the turn signals work, because you cant have red turn signals. Bet england is the same way.

ukpony

Reaction score
In England we have to change the front park amber lights (they must be white, only amber for the turn signal) We have to have amber side turn lights on wing / mirror, the rear turn signals have to be amber and we have to have a rear fog lamp fitted.
mirror2.jpg

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
It's cool as hell to see these cars making it across seas and then finding their way to our forum! Welcome to the site!

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
did it do ok crossing the "pond"? I hope so, they can be tempermental if their mileage is not made under their own power, at least my Vespa is that way...welcome!

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
welcome! some of my best friends are from the UK; i've always wanted to visit the magic land of meat pies, fish and chips, beef wellington, and top gear
If you make it over here just coincide it with a mustang meet and you will be sorted!:thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back