New house... will be doing improvements soon.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Damn Jaye. This is sick as hell! I absolutely love it man. Very jelly. :p

PS: The starter on the Zero Turn is only the beginning lol. It's always something, you know that! :D

LOL... don't I know it. I might as well upgrade the fuel system and put a blower on it while I'm working on it.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
8ybunuma.jpg

Did some more work on the bar last night. Added my license plate collection to the front.

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
That is an impressive home you have there. Definitely loving that garage. Congrats and I hope it treats you well.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Pic I took off the back patio after the storm last night.

a4aje8em.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Surprised you didn't chime in on that bass Jarrod.

Don't want to talk about it when I'm stuck in an office. lmao :beer:

That is a good looking fish though. I must have missed it earlier in the thread, but how large is the tank? Pretty good sized?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Don't want to talk about it when I'm stuck in an office. lmao :beer:

That is a good looking fish though. I must have missed it earlier in the thread, but how large is the tank? Pretty good sized?

It's about a half acre. Not sure how deep it is yet. Haven't wanted to fight the water moccasins to figure it out. LOL

So far we've caught a few mudcats, some perch, and that bass. Just fished for a couple of hours though. The tank is creek fed, so it stays clean.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
That is awesome. So are the fish running from the creek, or was it stocked before you bought the place?

It was stocked before I bought it. He stocked it a long time ago but hadn't done anything with it for a couple of years. He told me he used to catch bass and catfish all the time. I'm glad there's something there to work with. I've thrown a couple of tires, some pipe, and a couple of dead bushes in the tank to give the fish places to spawn. I'm gonna get a feeder and start regularly throwing dog food into the tank to fatten them up a little. My son in law and I are going to go catch some yearlings soon and take them back to our pond too. I'm going to turn it into a nice fishing hole.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's an satellite view of the property:

That is awesome. I am sure the house is nice, nice property, but I am really liking that shop. How many square feet is the shop? Looks big, just perfect. I would put in a concrete launch pad with a christmas tree just outside the shop for "testing".

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
That is awesome. I am sure the house is nice, nice property, but I am really liking that shop. How many square feet is the shop? Looks big, just perfect. I would put in a concrete launch pad with a christmas tree just outside the shop for "testing".

It's 40x80 with three bays, a finished office, climate controlled tool/chemical room, and two bathrooms.

I like the idea of a launch pad. Maybe I need a 60' track. Lol
a9y6ugah.jpg

dahesu3y.jpg

7yve7eve.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It was stocked before I bought it. He stocked it a long time ago but hadn't done anything with it for a couple of years. He told me he used to catch bass and catfish all the time. I'm glad there's something there to work with. I've thrown a couple of tires, some pipe, and a couple of dead bushes in the tank to give the fish places to spawn. I'm gonna get a feeder and start regularly throwing dog food into the tank to fatten them up a little. My son in law and I are going to go catch some yearlings soon and take them back to our pond too. I'm going to turn it into a nice fishing hole.

Just make sure you keep plenty of minnows and shad in the pond for the bass to eat. You don't want the bass wiping out the population. We also get grass carps to help out with the algae and other random grasses that pop up. Those are bought and trucked in though.

You may not have this problem, but something to keep in mind. Our "ponds" are more like lakes though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back