New house... will be doing improvements soon.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Just make sure you keep plenty of minnows and shad in the pond for the bass to eat. You don't want the bass wiping out the population. We also get grass carps to help out with the algae and other random grasses that pop up. Those are bought and trucked in though.

You may not have this problem, but something to keep in mind. Our "ponds" are more like lakes though.

No our ponds don't look like that. LOL. I'm already thinking about stocking the bait fish too. I appreciate the heads up.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I think I'll be coming up for the cars and coffee in Dallas pretty soon. Might try and hit the next one up in June.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be in the area in August to pick up a trailer. You have 90 days to get everything sorted out. Tic toc.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I will be in the area in August to pick up a trailer. You have 90 days to get everything sorted out. Tic toc.

Probably not gonna have the track built by then, but you're welcome to come have a beer or two or ten.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Caught some Canadian geese in my pond yesterday.

u9e2u9uq.jpg

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Taxman your house is like the only thing that's making me want to finish my finance degree lol

Lol I hear ya man. There's something to be said for getting paid well, but it's even more satisfying if you love what you do. I love what I do. I'm glad I'm able to make a decent living doing it.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That shop gets my pecker jumping! Nice pad, brotha! When is the lift going in?

Back