New house... will be doing improvements soon.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Finally got all of the overgrown weeds knocked down, then I finished mowing. You can see the bones of the landscaping now. Time for lots and lots of mulch.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
wow looks great! I'd kill to have a shop that big. I'd also put in a shooting range =)

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Had a party today and my buddy brought his drone out and took some cool-ass pictures.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Time for a badass running pony to be mowed in the grass and get some aerial shots of that!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Damn Jaye. I'm jelly.
Thanks man... I really still can't believe I got this place. It just doesn't even compare to the houses we looked at while house shopping. It was just meant to be.

mark it off and spray Round-up on it... then it will look cool and you won't have to mow it!!

How to get the pattern on the grass though... I'm thinking about it.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
How to get the pattern on the grass though... I'm thinking about it.

Build out the pony within a grid system built on rectangles (rather than squares) with an 8.5x11 ratio. Have each rectangle of the grid printed out 8.5x11. Poke holes along the lines. Lay out the grid on your lawn and use chalk dust to spread over the holes in your lines. Lift the paper, and you have your outline.

It's basically a computer-age, lawn-updated version of a procedure used commonly during the renaissance to paint murals and frescos, except the painters basically had peons that scaled the original drawing, laid out the grid, and dusted it. I'll happily lay out your grid, but I ain't no peon and I ain't dusting your fuckin' lawn!

If this is something you're seriously considering, I can build out the files for you to print.

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Ran across a great deal on some tools for the shop. Picked up an engine hoist, engine stand, and a 12 ton press for $320 from a buddy trying to make room in his garage.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back