New interior mod

luckyone

Reaction score
008-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

How they got in was just a flathead screwdriver.
003-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

Including the cost of replacing my radio with something similar...the repair estimate came out to 2750.00. I want to kill...

luckyone

Reaction score
Its cool. This gives me something to do...I caught the last little bastards that broke into my car (theres a long thread about it somewhere on here) I already have a pic of the car involved and a possible name...lazy ass police around here were content just filing the report. I cant wait to meet this fella...lol

JoshC

THE GAME!
Reaction score
Oh yeah, My sister lives in Spring. I've heard stories about the PD down there. I hope you catch the little punks.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Ahh man that sucks. I remember a while back when you posted the thread about some slimebags jacking your wheels right in your driveway. You've got some luck man. Sorry to see something similar happen again.

luckyone

Reaction score
It was a Kenwood excelon 6960.

Crazy thing is this happened in broad daylight. I was at hooters watching the Texans game Sunday afternoon and came out to find this...Fucking cowboys won, Texans lost and car got jacked...what a crappy day.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Chain this mofo to your bumper!!

pitbull.jpg

..............and pull him off when you see bowel spilling on your driveway.:thumb2::evil:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dude, that's fucked up bad! I hope you catch the assholes. If I caught them, one of them would need surgical intervention to have a Kenwood Excelon 6960 removed from his ass, the screwdriver removed from his neck and my fist removed from his face.

I CAN NOT STAND a fucking thief! I wish like mad that here in America, we did the same as they do in Turkey. Cut their fucking hands off!

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
Those dirtbags will sell your stuff for next to nothing, I lost an interior a few years ago also. Lot of damage 'cause they are idiots

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back