New Item For The Toy Box - Off-Roading Anyone?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Well, My Mustang is no longer a daily driver. I put 66,000 miles on it in 3 years. I don't want to run it into the ground, so I got something new to commute to work and to go 4-wheeln'

I went to the local dealer with my wife and my father in-law. I bought a JK Sport for myself, a JK Sahara Unlimited for my wife, and my father in-law bought JK Sahara Unlimited.

I can't wait to hit the trails in June! Anyone local to me that wants to hit some of the off-road parks in PA, drop me a PM.

Here are a few shots in front of the house. The red one belongs to my in-laws, the blue and gray are mine.

JK_All_3.jpg

JK_Unlimited.jpg

JK_Sport1.jpg

JK_Sport2.jpg

JK_Sport3.jpg

JK_Sport4.jpg

JK_Sport5.jpg

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, that was on lucky dealer! hope you guys got a good deal taking 3 off the lot!
Enjoy

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Yea, they took good care of us. We made money on our trades, paid about $1500 below sticker on all three, got Jeep discounts of about $1250 each for owner loyalty, got 4 Jeep hats and 4 Dodge collector series models of Chargers/Challengers and a Roadrunner. It all washed out to about $10,000 in savings.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeeps are a lot of fun! Have you gotten use to the rock solid head rests yet? LoL!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Jeeps are a lot of fun! Have you gotten use to the rock solid head rests yet? LoL!

LOL Two days ago I hit my head on it going over a speed bump I didn't see. My head still hurts. :shock:

jesus that dealer must have wet himself

It's been a month and a half... he still smiles when he sees me walk in and shakes my hand. :makeadeal:

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Jeeps are really fun to go mudding in and my friends was a 2000 so imagine how much fun you could have with this one. These are ab out the only rides people don't "baby" when they buy it because there is always that ultimate goal of tearing stuff up by off-roading. Nice Ride and nice color because your going to be able to tell how dirty its gets when your done.

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Definitely get swaybar disconnects so you can get that tire back on the ground...

Makes me miss my cherokee:
NYE07---14.jpg

Jeep-Sept-OR---17.jpg

Jeep-StPats---13.jpg

Jeep-StPats---14.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Yep. I will have it tricked out in about 2 months. I have about $8k in mods on order. Once all the parts come in, she is going to be sitting on a 4" lift and some 37" MT's....

Nice looking XJ. Was that a 2000? I miss mine too. That is way I bought the Wrangler. Too bad they don't make the XJ any more.

Mine was totalled in a snow storm... Kid lost control of he car and we got wrapped up. This is the old one.

XJ3.bmp

XJ1.jpg

XJ2.jpg

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
My friend in the Army has same Jeep but in white. When he gets back from basic he is going to sell it if anyone wants it.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Well he don't get back for another 2 months so I wasn't going to trl and sell it until it came time for him to come back. Sorry, you should have posted a WTB Jeep thread.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Thread Jack! lol j/k. i love jeeps...seeing so many wants me to get 1...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back