Reaction score
Thoughts? Came out A+++

CAM00104.jpg

CAM00103.jpg

CAM00102.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Came out good.:clap:

I'll be getting them too, but they will be covers.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Getting what too? This is a one off cover. The cover itself is OEM but the work is custom.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
Looks great.. This is the first im hearing of hydro dipping. How long does it last? does it scrape off or anything.

I love it for it being unique!

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
It depends on who does the hydro dipping, but I use a very durable gloss clear/ or satin along with the correct prep and base coat. I've tested the clear on a set of Harley cylinder heads and still no peeling or yellowing after a year. I would not recommend it on those temperatures but its holding up.

It will scrape if you hit it hard of course. Its cleared over top of the hydro film so treat it just like your car paint.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
It depends on who does the hydro dipping, but I use a very durable gloss clear/ or satin along with the correct prep and base coat. I've tested the clear on a set of Harley cylinder heads and still no peeling or yellowing after a year. I would not recommend it on those temperatures but its holding up.

It will scrape if you hit it hard of course. Its cleared over top of the hydro film so treat it just like your car paint.

thats awesome. new to me lol. Im going to have to find a shop that does this close to me!

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
If you need help on a project let me know. Its fun for me and would be down to help members.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back