New Member from IL

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
Decided to join a dedicated S197 forum. Been a long time member of SVTP, ModdedMustangs, and V6Mustang.com. Heard this group had a lot of corner carvers so this would be a good place for a autocross rookie like me to join. Car is under the knife for the winter, but here's some of my favorite photos from the past:

Me | Rolling by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

FiveOhFall2014 by t.hockman photography, on Flickr

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, clean grabber mustang you've got there. I always wished I would have found a GB 5.0 when I was looking. I couldn't believe they didn't have any in all of KC when I lived there.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome! One damn good looking car!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Thanks, clean grabber mustang you've got there. I always wished I would have found a GB 5.0 when I was looking. I couldn't believe they didn't have any in all of KC when I lived there.

Thanks! I couldn't find a Grabber in the Midwest with the options I wanted... drove from Omaha to Racine WI to pick it up as that was the only one I found over the course of two months of searching.

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome neighbor

Whoa whats up, nice to see someone nearby!

Thanks! I couldn't find a Grabber in the Midwest with the options I wanted... drove from Omaha to Racine WI to pick it up as that was the only one I found over the course of two months of searching.

Nice, totally worth it man. I should have widened my search. I was too impatient. I found a deal on this 5.0 though. Picked it up in Feb of 2014 for 19k w 32k Miles and 12,000 mile bumper 2 bumper warranty from the dealership.

Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back