New member from South Carolina

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
sweet car , WELCOME !!! post up some more pics !

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
love the car man , great choice on exterior mods

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome......North central SC? Where does that put ya, around Rockhill?
Pretty darn close LOL. How about Lancaster. I'm 20 minutes from Rock Hill. I put North Central SC as a location because not many people out there have heard of the big city of LA!

Last edited:

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Well I really haven't had anything to compare it to because this is the first supercharger I've owned, Installed it myself with some help from some board members answering some of my dumb questions. But I love it, Drivablity is perfect, burns rubber in the first three gears when I nail it, gets 23 mpg and I wouldn't be scared for my wife to drive it. So you could say I'm a happy customer.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thanks. I just saw where your car returns tomorrow (3/12). What are you having done if you don't mind me asking?

well i had a ducktail which bolts into trunk and quarter panel . got wholes in 1/4 fixed and new trunk plus gt500 rear bumper and side rockers . plus a gt500 front lip on a new front bumper due to paint being messed up . and im installing my cams ,Saleen pulleys , gt500 throttle body metco kit , and CMDP , new valve covers powdercoated red fire pearl and plenum cover to match , also new red fire jlt intake and urethane coated silver 3 v intake . lol plus new custom made 12" sub boxes and gt500 rear spoiler . will be a long weekend

= )

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
well i had a ducktail which bolts into trunk and quarter panel . got wholes in 1/4 fixed and new trunk plus gt500 rear bumper and side rockers . plus a gt500 front lip on a new front bumper due to paint being messed up . and im installing my cams ,Saleen pulleys , gt500 throttle body metco kit , and CMDP , new valve covers powdercoated red fire pearl and plenum cover to match , also new red fire jlt intake and urethane coated silver 3 v intake . lol plus new custom made 12" sub boxes and gt500 rear spoiler . will be a long weekend

= )
Wow! what a list. Major modding for sure. I'd like to see a few pics when you are done.:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back