New mods, new pics.

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
I recently put SS stripes on the hood and installed a magnetic blackout panel for the back. I also got sequentials which cannot be seen obviously. This is also the first photoshoot after painting my grills black. The last one didn't come out as good as I thought it would. My camera is 3 years old and a piece of crap. I took a lot more but they didn't come out as well. Enjoy.

car03.jpg

car04.jpg

car06-1.jpg

Boy

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks nice man...
But your camera does seem pretty crappy, no offence.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I definitely agree with the billets being black on Vista. I've been considering the black out panel on mine, I got more votes for "No" and I'm still 50-50.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Nice car! Next you need to black out the calipers because those things throw those nice wheels off a little. Overall great car!

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
I never thought of painting the calipers. I will put that on my to do list. I think black would be my choice.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Looks great! Nice color ;)

What grill is that? Insert or complete replacement? I am thinking of replacing mine with something sililar to get some more airflow to the intercooler and radiator.

Thanks!

PS: I will take your rear bumber when you want to get rid of it. I won't even need to paint it.

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great! Nice color ;)

What grill is that? Insert or complete replacement? I am thinking of replacing mine with something sililar to get some more airflow to the intercooler and radiator.

Thanks!

PS: I will take your rear bumber when you want to get rid of it. I won't even need to paint it.

It's the Shelby GT grill. It was originally polished but I painted it black recently. Best decision I have made.

Ha ha, I will keep that in mind.

Back