New PB

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
Well I went to the track tonight, and best of the night was an 8.276 @86.99. That's with the BMR radiator mount/sway delete and the updated BAMA tune. DA was around 900, I am disappointed to say the least.

I can't wait to get my converter in and have Lito work his magic!

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
Well I decided to get LITO to work his magic and I hit another new PB at 900 DA! We're going for consictancy since I'm playing bracket racer this season so there's more to the tune thanthat but it was a nice surprise especially at 900 DA since my former PB was at 400 DA.

Getting big/littles and throwing in a 3000 stall converter this weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
60' 1.77
1/8th 7.967
2600 DA

Well got back to the track for the first time in months. Man it feels good!
New shoes, 3000 stall TCI converter, and took out the rear and passenger seats.

I could not be more impressed with the results especially at 2600-2850 DA!
A converter and big/littles REALLY woke this car up, it feels like what I expected it to feel like, which is saying a lot as my experience with most mods I tend to "over expect" the results. NOT with this.

I did have some issue with it "missing" shifts, not sure if it was hitting the rev limiter dead on the shifts or if it was "backfiring" not sure. I will Datalog next time out and have LITO take a look. I'm still shifting right before the finish, she hits 7000-7100 from what I can tell while driving and shifts about 20-30 feet before finish. Maybe I should have gone with 28" tires instead of 27".

I couldn't be happier right now.
Ignore the reaction times, I was trying to leave consistent RPM's. I left around 2300.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
Well last week I made it to 7 cars and it paid for my weekend, I should have made it to 4 but I wouldn't let up and broke out bad (4 hundredths after a rain delay) even though the other guy was 2-3 cars behind (spun shifting to second)

This week... Well a loss like this will just make you sick to the stomach, especially in second round, 3 thousandths would have made not only a perfect run but a 3rd round bye putting me in the money two weeks in a row.

Owell, we do this for fun not for money right haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back