New to S197

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
does this work?

003%202_zps3ephpjla.jpg.html

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh260/b15david/002 2_zpsd7uuhpn5.jpg

David,

Here you go buddy I don't see but these two (2) pictures of it.

T.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You're right, Gabe. It came packaged like shit. Dammit.

Fkn seriously?

I can't believe they still have the same fkn retarded monkey packing things up over there.

I won't buy a damn thing from them at this point, and it's all because of the way they pack things.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
You're right, Gabe. It came packaged like shit. Dammit.

Fkn seriously?

I can't believe they still have the same fkn retarded monkey packing things up over there.

I won't buy a damn thing from them at this point, and it's all because of the way they pack things.

Maybe it's just oil filters, because when my wheels came in last week, I couldn't believe how much packing they put between the face of the wheel and the side of the box. :omfg:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Maybe it's just oil filters, because when my wheels came in last week, I couldn't believe how much packing they put between the face of the wheel and the side of the box. :omfg:

I ordered my Roush lower grille delete kit from them, 3 shipments later they ended up having Roush send me a piece directly since they couldn't package it without it getting damaged in transit. Something about having loose metal pieces inside a box with a fragile plastic piece ... I don't know, maybe the metal might move in transit and scratch the hell out of the only visible part, the plastic piece?
Somehow Roush had it figured out.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered my Roush lower grille delete kit from them, 3 shipments later they ended up having Roush send me a piece directly since they couldn't package it without it getting damaged in transit. Something about having loose metal pieces inside a box with a fragile plastic piece ... I don't know, maybe the metal might move in transit and scratch the hell out of the only visible part, the plastic piece?
Somehow Roush had it figured out.

Ah. Sorry to hear about that, man. I'd be ticked, as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back