GearHead5Point0

forum member
Reaction score
welcome

yes, the green is sweet...

Thanks man, it definately grew on me:thumb:

unique lookin. Welcome!

Thanks, appreciate it!

Sweet ride! Does it have that green on the hood as well?

Thanks! It actually doesnt have the green on the hood, I think that would. over do the whole green combo. I was debating if I should install green angel eyes...

Good looking car, very unique.

Welcome and nice car.

Thanks guys!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I abso-freakin'-lutely LOVE your ride man! Never seen a Roush with a green stripe. Definitely unique. I also vote for lowering it, throwing on a new set of wheels, and calling it a day! (FWIW, I vote no on the black wheels with a green lip, solid black, yes! - just IMHO)

GearHead5Point0

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!

Thanks man!

Welcome to the site you'll learn a lot
Here and nice Rousch !

Sent from your moms phone

Thanks, and yeah I'm sure! It's a great forum.

Sweet

Now lets get to modding that Bad Boy

Soon enough Makdaddy! I love the color on your California Special and the contrast from the black wheels. Looks great

nice ride....

Thanks, appreciate it!

Welcome to the site

Thanks man!

Welcome to the forum. I abso-freakin'-lutely LOVE your ride man! Never seen a Roush with a green stripe. Definitely unique. I also vote for lowering it, throwing on a new set of wheels, and calling it a day! (FWIW, I vote no on the black wheels with a green lip, solid black, yes! - just IMHO)

Man I get that a lot, "I've never seen a Roush with a green stripe". I also get a lot of crazy stares from people who see me drive this, I don't know if its the car, or my young age, or both. My dealer told me that I was the only registered Roush in my state with a green stripe. I was pretty pissed to see a GT500 with a similar green side strip with green fog lights, just like I planned.

I'm definitely planning on getting a new set of wheels, definitely along the lines of black colored rim, still on the fence with the green lip.

But thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it.

Welcome! Bad ass ride!

Thanks a lot Rollitide2012!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back