New Track pack owner in Texas

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well you take shitty pictures but welcome to the forum! Lol. Just kidding man, the car looks awesome and your photos really showcase how great these cars look straight from the dealership! Congrats on the big boy car man. Focus ST's are fun but there's nothing quit like the power info the coyote in rear wheel drive! I hope you stick around, this place could aways use some great pictures.

Ricepuddin

Reaction score
Usually Saturday evenings. We were having one in Leander/Cedar Park every Saturday, but we need to find a new location. There's also Cabela's in Buda every Saturday around 6:30.

The first Sunday of every month, we have the Leander Car Show here in Leander from 10am - 2 or so. Cars and Coffee at the Oasis the second Sunday of each month as well.
Yeah I'll try and make it to a few of those!
Great pics! Congrats on the new GT, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome, I'm down here North of Houston. That's a nice looking car you have there.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

Welcome! Extremly nice pictures!
Thank you all!
Well you take shitty pictures but welcome to the forum! Lol. Just kidding man, the car looks awesome and your photos really showcase how great these cars look straight from the dealership! Congrats on the big boy car man. Focus ST's are fun but there's nothing quit like the power info the coyote in rear wheel drive! I hope you stick around, this place could aways use some great pictures.

Haha thanks man! Yeah it's a big change over, but I've always preferred RWD so it's nice to be back in something with a proper configuration

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you ever make your way up to the DFW area? If so we should meet up, you shoot some pics of my car, I'll buy you a beer and we can BS about cars man!

#nohomo

Ricepuddin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
Thank you!
Do you ever make your way up to the DFW area? If so we should meet up, you shoot some pics of my car, I'll buy you a beer and we can BS about cars man!

#nohomo

Not as often as I use to, but I am planning on making a trip up there when I get back from playing GI Joe for a month ( so March time frame). I am always down for a photo shoot, and my buddy that lives up there has a 65 or 66 Mustang so we could do a group and individual shoot. Actually he lives in Mansfield, so even better

here is his car

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back