New turbo on the way!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well..after what I did to you today guess I could video it...zero traction=4x4 mustang=bad day....

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well..after what I did to you today guess I could video it...zero traction=4x4 mustang=bad day....

Haha, yeah man i think my neck is starting to hurt now..., lol:beerchug2:

At least we can say for a fact, that it could have been alot worse..

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And all the grass pulled out of places it should not be....

Talked to Tony about the power steering leak and he said in his experience if anything goes south the rack and pinion gets replaced...sigh....guess I will take it by and have him look at it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the bumper, what is that insert called? That's not the chin spoiler is it?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh..you could call it that....laid into it, went into the other lane, lost traction, off the road into someone's front yard, into and over a small ditch, car still running, drove out the driveway and got it home...no CEL but on the way home I had the check charging system alert and no power steering, pulled it into the garage and somehow I knocked the serp belt off....?.......pushed/bent the heat exchanger up, the condenser to the radiator and fucked up the black plastic insert on the lower part of the bumper....oops.

I have a small drip from the boot of the driver side rack/pinion steering so I may have damaged that, not sure.

Scared the shit out of myself, can't speak for Jeremy....thought UCA's helped with traction issues! At least the install of that went without issue.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Greg you have to be careful with that much power, you can't drive that thing like you used too. Glad no one was hurt.

Earl

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh..you could call it that....laid into it, went into the other lane, lost traction, off the road into someone's front yard, into and over a small ditch, car still running, drove out the driveway and got it home...no CEL but on the way home I had the check charging system alert and no power steering, pulled it into the garage and somehow I knocked the serp belt off....?.......pushed/bent the heat exchanger up, the condenser to the radiator and fucked up the black plastic insert on the lower part of the bumper....oops.

I have a small drip from the boot of the driver side rack/pinion steering so I may have damaged that, not sure.

Scared the shit out of myself, can't speak for Jeremy....thought UCA's helped with traction issues! At least the install of that went without issue.

I was more like oh shit here comes the grass, oh shit here comes the ditch lol

Hey Jeremy, PM me and I'll tell you an interesting story about your BOV.

Earl

PM'd lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back