New video

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. Song is Youth by Foxes adventure club remix I think at least that is what I found. Sick car. And 6 a.m here the interstates are already clogged up

Last edited:

Midnight11

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. Song is Youth by Foxes adventure club remix I think at least that is what I found. Sick car. And 6 a.m here the interstates are already clogged up

it was a saturday and thats a new bridge in dallas not a high traffic one yet lol

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
Cool Mustang video!

Hey just wanted to share a cool video I shot and edited of a friends 2013 Mustang Sema Car!
He is the first ever member of the month for dfw50s.com forum
appreciate the love.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Saw this in the other thread! You did a great job with the video!! Stuff like this will set you apart from the rest of the forums and local groups. How did ya'll manage to make him the only car on the highway?

btw... What song is that?

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Easily my favorite Mustang on these forums, amazing video :thumb: good use of the helicopter camera.

GOD!! I want one of those helis!! I've had my eye on a wookong for awhile now... I just need to come up with $10,000 :thud:

We were playing around with a cheap $600 one used with the GoPro which is a nice alternative if you don't need professional one like that $10k, but still get great quality with GoPro with 4k resolution at 60-120fps

IMAG11971_zpsa8e86bb8.jpg

Last edited:

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
Saw this in the other thread! You did a great job with the video!! Stuff like this will set you apart from the rest of the forums and local groups. How did ya'll manage to make him the only car on the highway?

btw... What song is that?

someone else posted my video? it was probably midnight11. the song is Foxes - youth (adventure club remix)

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
? free ?

who does all that work for free? lol
I have offered a video for anyone that is voted Ride of the month for DFW5.0s. This also helps me get my name out there. I don't really count it as free since I have gotten several offers to do work since the video posted.

Easily my favorite Mustang on these forums, amazing video :thumb: good use of the helicopter camera.

We were playing around with a cheap $600 one used with the GoPro which is a nice alternative if you don't need professional one like that $10k, but still get great quality with GoPro with 4k resolution at 60-120fps
whats the name of that copter? and do you have a sample footage. The guys I used had a copter that was around 12k and I don't have the scratch for that...lol

Back