New video

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
Well aware of this. But I know you didn't get all of those shots by a hand and if you did than major props to you. Did you use a jib, slider, glidecam.... Just wondering. If you don't want to share that's cool.

Cool man. Thanks for the info.

They are camera stabilizers. Make shots look better as in smoother and more fluid! I'm into the dslr videography as well... Which is why I asked the guy. Bc I have a t3i and a glidecam with some other little add ons.

I have access to a libel tripod, jib, and slider but for me personally i just use the t2i and a cam caddie. helps me run and gun fairly easy. If I have a big client, I'll bring out the big guns. i stablized everything in post using after effects. So yes, the whole video was freehand. I can tell you the raw stuff was pretty steady. but not to where i liked it at.

how i used it
camcaddie_zps39857e9b.jpg

and how it can be used.
Picture014.jpg

its fairly inexpensive compared to most camera accesories.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have access to a libel tripod, jib, and slider but for me personally i just use the t2i and a cam caddie. helps me run and gun fairly easy. If I have a big client, I'll bring out the big guns. i stablized everything in post using after effects. So yes, the whole video was freehand. I can tell you the raw stuff was pretty steady. but not to where i liked it at.

how i used it
camcaddie_zps39857e9b.jpg

and how it can be used.
Picture014.jpg

its fairly inexpensive compared to most camera accesories.

Gotcha! Thanks man! Was curious.

The editing department is where I need to learn more!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
threads merged

cool vid, nice looking car (not my taste with the wheel colors) but god awful music!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't know who he was until I saw the obit in the WSJ this morning...... And I'm the old one...... :sigh:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back