New video

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
@Bluedevil can you post up some of your camera details. Body, lens and any equipment used? Thanks!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Easily my favorite Mustang on these forums, amazing video :thumb: good use of the helicopter camera.

We were playing around with a cheap $600 one used with the GoPro which is a nice alternative if you don't need professional one like that $10k, but still get great quality with GoPro with 4k resolution at 60-120fps

I've seen a few of those little ones out there. I might have to get one just to play with.

I have offered a video for anyone that is voted Ride of the month for DFW5.0s. This also helps me get my name out there. I don't really count it as free since I have gotten several offers to do work since the video posted.

whats the name of that copter? and do you have a sample footage. The guys I used had a copter that was around 12k and I don't have the scratch for that...lol

Right on man well you did a great job on it. If you ever need any computer graphics let me know.

There are a few of the little heli's out there but you don't get the camera gimbal, on board radar, GPS.... but yeah they also aren't 10k+ lol...

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
@Bluedevil can you post up some of your camera details. Body, lens and any equipment used? Thanks!

not trying to be a dick, but its not the camera that makes the video, its your lighting, setting, car, and the artist (me). for this video i used a canon t2i with the kit lens (18-55). nothing special.

bluedevil55

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen a few of those little ones out there. I might have to get one just to play with.

Right on man well you did a great job on it. If you ever need any computer graphics let me know.

There are a few of the little heli's out there but you don't get the camera gimbal, on board radar, GPS.... but yeah they also aren't 10k+ lol...

what do you mean by computer graphics? examples?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not trying to be a dick, but its not the camera that makes the video, its your lighting, setting, car, and the artist (me). for this video i used a canon t2i with the kit lens (18-55). nothing special.

And don't forget the editing.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Well aware of this. But I know you didn't get all of those shots by a hand and if you did than major props to you. Did you use a jib, slider, glidecam.... Just wondering. If you don't want to share that's cool.

Last edited:

Midnight11

forum member
Reaction score
Well aware of this. But I know you didn't get all of those shots by a hand and if you did than major props to you. Did you use a jib, slider, glidecam.... Just wondering. If you don't want to share that's cool.

from what i saw it was by hand except for the copter...

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
what do you mean by computer graphics? examples?

I've been doing 3D computer graphics for 15 years now. I don't limit myself to anything so if you ever find yourself needing anything like flying logos, animated backgrounds, product design, bla bla bla... let me know. I'm always looking for something new to try.

I just started doing 3D printing this week. "Some cool stuff"

https://vimeo.com/58404469 <-- video of some work.

O and I think I'm going to order the dji phantom quadcopter today to start playing around with that.

zenmuse-4.jpg

I saw this last night and got really inspired

Sorry OP I'm not trying to hijack your thread :beer:

Last edited:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
That's bad ass man... ^^^

I mostly do Arch also... but in the last 3 years I've done a lot of new things

What do you use software wise?

Thanks
3DS Max for freeform modeling and VisionRez for Architecture.
Render everything in Max.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back